Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Healthy Diets n' stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, my dad did this kind of diet once....
he lost 10-15 kgs in about a month....
he just didn't eat food that has carbohydrates in it, like rice, potato, etc....
well, regarding that we are Indonesians.... and we eat rice everyday or most of the time, he suffered so much though.... :*laugh*:

so yeah, try not to eat foods that has carbohydrates in it....
you could still eat meat and veggies and stuff though.... :mrgreen: (exception for milks and stuffs like that.... :roll: )
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Low carbohydrate diets! They do work for many people for the purpose of weight loss.

My aunt lost a lot of weight when she became diabetic because she instantly had to change her eating habits (or pretty much die), so she reduced her sugar intake immensely and started counting her calories and sugar.

I have a lot of respect for people who look after their body and take care of their body image.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do too, since it's very hard to relapse or just throw the diet altogether. But then again, I also think that it is to EVERYONE's advantage to eat healthier, that it should be motivation enough and that there's no other excuse.

As for carbs, there are good and bad cards. I try to avoid eating LOTS AND LOTS, but I still gotta have my carbs, hehe. I try to eat the good ones.

Speaking of which, I stumbled upon something called the "Okinawa Diet" on wikipedia yesterday and wow, I learned A LOT. I think I'm going to closely follow its guidelines (which aren't outrageous at all) because it seems to adhere to many of the principals I have in mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: