Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III has similar actions to Suikoden V

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Suikoden III has similar actions to Suikoden V Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i say we look at this okay

Percival-Flirt and all ladies want to be with him as well as left the knights for a time((one of them did)) Percival and kyle also act the same. Such as the Rune mistress Jeane he wanted to see. Percival wanted to take of chris's clothes

Louis- although he does not fight he protects one of our main characters. Similar to Lyon

Leo-A tank and tends to have a strong feeling for the nation in my opinion. Who does that sound like Galleon. The only difference Galleons knows first aid.

Borus-reminds me a bit of Zahak due to his since of rage in my opinion

Roland-Alenia is most like roland. They both seem to think they're above some people(Roland acts as if he is above Percival and Alenia acts as if she is above Kyle))

and Salome-Is most like either Ferid or Miakis
Salome is more or less in charge of the knights they just look at chris for guidance while she looks to salome. Ferid is also incharge of knights and they're both incharge of a castles saftey more or less and even a nation at that.((Brass Castle is home of the Knights)) Miakis is like salome due to the fact that she did some behind the scene work with lymselia to get the inside of godwin to fall and Salome tried to help everyone without anyone realizing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, I think you're stretching quite a bit there. A lot of the things you listed are just RPG generic traits that I could apply to almost any of the knights characters. I mean, they're all dedicated - does that Alen is just the same as Miklotov is just the same as Mua is just the same as Lyon? 0.o

And there's a big difference between some of them - Salome doesn't really act anything like Miakis, IMO. ^^;

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh...For the record, Percival didn't want to take off Chris' armour because "omg boobies". He wanted to take off her armour because she had just passed out, and likely had a fever. Leaving her in the armour was really a stupid move on the other knight's part.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes but what they said implies percival would have done something since they say he is not the one to be doing the taking her armor off.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rather got the impression that they didn't want Percival to take it off because they'd all rather they be the ones to take it off. So that they could ogle.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: