Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New jobs at HQ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala wrote:
And I am the one that "did" her so she's pregnant (oh no... mystery solved Icebergin...)
Just kidding, anyway, I always think of what is Window and Melodye's role if the Suikoden's world becomes our real world :wink: a job as a window maker to make your words look beautiful when you say it?

Stained glass windows like the churches sometimes have, perhaps? ;) It would work.

Hey, if the Suikoden world became our real world I'd be quite freaked out to be honest. As cool as it'd be... it would still be quite freaky. >P

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well who wouldn't be freaked out if we were walking around and suddenly there were 6 rabbits holding huge axes trying to kill us. I would probably stay at home 24/7 until someone named Viki becomes my friend and a nice random person gives me something called the blinking mirror.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Laughs* I don't know - I was pretty freaked out by the charging Canadian geese and random woodchucks where I am. Rabbits with huge axes would be a step up though - hn. :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I think i would have a games centre in there. while your playing suikoden 2, just go on in and play suikoden 1 :) have some classic games, javanoid, arkanoid and all the fun 2d games that were around the time of suikoden... I mean years before that. I think it would be best to have these arcade in suikoden 3, so you can play suikoden 1 and 2 :D
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I think i would have a games centre in there. while your playing suikoden 2, just go on in and play suikoden 1 :) have some classic games, javanoid, arkanoid and all the fun 2d games that were around the time of suikoden... I mean years before that. I think it would be best to have these arcade in suikoden 3, so you can play suikoden 1 and 2
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would make a school after all who wants stupid kids and who wants someone who can't add 2+2.
Kraven

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about a basketball court or a room with a pool table and table tennis. Someone can manage the equipment and security, in case any wars erupt. :D
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd open a disco, no question.
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

book shop or flower shop maybeor maybe cds shop :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: