Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question of Lucretia's past in the Northern Continent. *spoiler alert*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Question of Lucretia's past in the Northern Continent. *spoi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, we all know now that Lucretia is originally a Grasslander, more specifically, a Karayan. We also knwo she was adopted by a family in Harmonia, and she went to a school of strategy there. She also met Cathari there.

My question is, was the school she went to the Silverberg school of Strategy?

I noticed she has a last name: Merces. It seems that in the Suiko-World, only people of high class citizenship have surnames. Her last name seems very "tribal" to me, but I doubt that most Karayans have last names. So, that last name must come from her adopted Harmonian family, and we know she was not adopted by the Silverberg family. And since there was no Silverberg in Suikoden V, this was the only connection I could see, other than the baseless speculation that Isabel is related to them because of her red hair...but that is just baseless speculation on my part.

Tell me your thoughts!
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no "Silverberg school of Strategy" in Harmonia.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he woulod be meaning that Lucretia studied in some school of strategy before. Where was Mathiu's school located? Somewhere called Seika, right? Who knows, maybe Mathiu wasn't the first teacher to teach there.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seika is located in Toran, not in Harmonia.

Someone tell me where the closest wall is so I can go bash my head.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, there is a famous strategist academy in Harmonia where Caesar and Albert both studied in right? I would assume that it is the same academy that Lucretia went to study in... The name is MENTIONED somewhere but for the life of me I cannot recall it. The only think I can remember about its name is that it is definately not Silverberg-related though...

The school in Seika, Toran is built by Mathiu if I am not wrong. The only famous students from there are Apple and Shu if I am not wrong. Furthermore, Lucretia came to Falaena AT LEAST 8 YEARS before the events of S5..meaning that Mathiu most likely have NOT even built that school or started teaching there yet.

I will go on and predict that some one will say the school Lucretia studied in is the New Leaf Academy...but no...she didn't.

BTW, the wall you are looking for is at the RIGHT SARs..TRY IT!~ :twisted:
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rainrir wrote:
Wait, there is a famous strategist academy in Harmonia where Caesar and Albert both studied in right? I would assume that it is the same academy that Lucretia went to study in... The name is MENTIONED somewhere but for the life of me I cannot recall it. The only think I can remember about its name is that it is definately not Silverberg-related though...

Soledt Academy? It's in Harmonia, and while it's not really named after the Silverbergs, I think Albert went there.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, geez...for some reason I thought the Silverbergs taught there. That's basically what I meant. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Sorry for once again making you want to bash your head in again, Sars. :*laugh*:
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhh, I thought the school which was in Seika was supposed to be in Harmonia. Thanks to everyone who cleared it up.

Also, when was Soledt Academy mentioned? I'm curious as to which game was it talked about.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was never mentioned in games. Only in publications.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we assume Mathiu's school in Seika is for military strategy, it could've just been for general education for the children.

Sophita wrote:
Rainrir wrote:

Soledt Academy? It's in Harmonia, and while it's not really named after the Silverbergs, I think Albert went there.

Yeah and Caesar went and was in the same class I think...
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh heh why would the Queen of Falaenia know about some school in Harmonia?

Only in publications? Then I must have read that some where OUT THERE...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: