Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hazuki and Genshu
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's so many Suiko-nations now...it's getting hard to keep track of them all. But I suppose all of them can't play major roles, for example I doubt we will see much of Nagarea or New Armes, if at all.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got the same feeling...that we don't see much of nagarea and armes..
I don't know what stories there would be left for them... besides..it wouldn't be the first time that a nation is introduced but not visited..like the gaien dukedom
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your right but I think they will take us to the Gaien Dukedom next game. I think this cause they've given us nothing at all on them except that the don't care to send troops to Razril/Middleport when it's under attack. We also know that it still exists as of SV, but we haven't seen even 1 confirmed Gaien character though. I think that's why as they will be using it next so they're giving us nothing at all on it, maybe.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This country really intrigues me greatly.

I look forward to maybe/perhaps/possibly seeing the feasible mention of Katana in future installments/other information.

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Wed May 09, 2007 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I think that Nagrea is more mysterious than Gaien. For one, there's only one character from Nagrea, possibly, and even though there isn't any known from Gaien, I think that one or many of the Island Nations characters could have links to relations to Gaien in one way or another. Heck, I might be the only one, but we don't even know what Nagrea's flag looks like and I would like to see how it looks at least. We've seen Gaien's and know that its west of the Island Nations, but about the only thing we know about Nagrea is that is south of Falena, west of New Armes and that they are hardcore in their theorcry. At least thats what I got from the 'tome' from Sarounix Castle.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong, maybe the two are just as mysterious. I just think Nagrea's got that that extra 'mysterious' to it for some reason.

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree. I really wish we could have learned more about Nagarea with it being a bordering nation to Falena and all. I mean, they gave us more information on the Island Nations, and we just played there in the last Suikoden!
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Sasarai109

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes that's true but the visit to the INF was so good and I loved that touch to the game.

I'm quite interested in Nagarea too, but that book at Sauronix Castle did help shed some light your right.

"For me to call someone my friend they must be equal to me in all respects"
Griffith- Berserk
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: