Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New GTA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, I never finished Vice City or Grand Theft Auto 3 without cheating. If I can finish this long game and get 100% completion without using any codes, then I will be satisfied. I don't want to look up any codes just so I don't get tempted.

Quote:
but it makes it easy to jump on top of roofs and the like.

Well that cheat won't be needed when *spoiler*

You get your Jetpack.

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah true that but it is handy early on ha ha. I wish they had things like this in Grand Theft Auto 3...
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It all sounds pretty good, maybe I will have to buy myself a copy.....

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep I loved it and even though I was not overly impressed with GTA Vice City I bought a copy of San Andreas without question or thought... Well Vice City ruled in its own right but you know what I am saying... Over here in Australia our brand new PS2 and XBOX games are usually the standard $100 dollars unless you get a good special now and then (US price would be alot less then that of coarse) though strangely (and cool) the instant this game was released over here, it was already on special at Big W for less then $80, aproximately $77.99 if my memory serves. A very nice price for a brand new game I reckon, way better then an even $100.

I am hoping Halo 2 follows this brilliantly cheap pattern and example of a good price as of GTA San Andreas as well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: