Suikoden United and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two years have passed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Suikoden webring still generates a lot of hits for my site. It's been the largest single source of hits in the history of my little fan project. That little thing was a good idea and will hopefully make the Suikoden community a little more dynamic and varied.

And yes, it has been two years. I haven't joined that long ago, really, but I'm already a year-and-a-half-old member, which is actually really scary.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice work keeping this all alive for over Two Years Now. Hahah.. Weird though, it really hasn't seemed that long, but I suppose it was. Yeah, I guess I remember now when Saben still used to be here.

I"m kind of Jealous, I wish I could have been there from the early starts. I joined about about..or so after it's first begginings...buts always been quite enjoyable or non of us would have ever came back. Everyones quite nice (minus some of the disscussions) and genreally pretty accepting to anyone. Hats off Sars to your community!..eh I don't wear hats though :-/

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations.

I can only imagine all the bottles you've emptied putting up with our crap for so long.

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not too shabby, my man. I kinda' find it suprising that I myself have been on this site for over a year, 'cause it's not something you really think about every day. However, the community here is enjoyable and so as long as that continues to be a factor, I'll probably stick around until someone finally gives me the boot... Or um... Yeah, until I actually do get bored, but I don't see the latter happening anytime soon. :wink:

In any case... Congrats on the two years, and here's to hopefully having two more down the stretch! :mrgreen:

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations. I know im one of the people who come to this forum everyday, usually multiple times. The odd thing is i hardly ever visit the Suikoden part of the forum, i think this is a testiment to your success at designing a nation system, it makes members feel like they belong even in a huge forum like this.

Let's hope the site and forum are around for a long time to come.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope you all realize he's lying to you; time passes faster here than in the real world.

You've only been here for three months.

And a fortnight.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i seriously love these forums...some of the nicest people that i have ever met online are here such as takemura,masuya and the rest of the harmonians!

i hope to be posting here for a long time! Sars you had a great idea and you ran with it good job!
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These forums are highly excellent, my favourite among all forums, and I have been to very many, I assure you. Congratulations on running such a great site for so long Sars, and here's to another two years of tranquil bliss with nothing ever going wrong ever. Right? Right?

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah. Coolness. Two years is a long time. That's definately true. Just look at FFP. XD That had, what, four months of success? And we never really got it rolling. Suikox has been a success for a while now and I think it will last a lot longer. Good job everyone, expecially the admins and former admin(s).
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, Great job Sars. Without your hard work everything everyone else was doing wouldn't matter.

Hopefully this won't be the last topic of its kind!

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I find most impressive is the community continues to get better and stronger. That to me says something about the choices and direction this site has taken.

Keep up the great work; here's to another great 2 years!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hoaa this board have been two years, huh.
I often lurk around here before the forum established.
Thank you for credit me ;) and David Caruso ain't suck by the way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whast FFP?

and we know the mods need to be thanked every man lol

they for the most part prevent spammers and keep the forums organized :idea:
Eden

Private Godwin Army

564676 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
what's FFP?

It is Final Fantasy Platform, if I am not completely wrong. You should ask Everyone's Grudge if you want to know more about it.

The Fool
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, it's been 2 years already? Amazing.

I haven't been here quite as long as that- only about a quarter or so of that amount of time, I think. However, from my short time here, I'm glad to say that you guys are perhaps the most serious of forums that I've been to- and I mean that in a good way, of course. All the civil debates in the Community subforum, all the craziness that goes on in the nation boards...they all complement each other.

Congrats on reaching the 2 year mark, SARS, and may Suikox remain for many, many more years to come! :D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: