Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ironfist Chinmi

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Ironfist Chinmi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read all these books years ago, but suddenly had the interest to read them once again. Trouble is, I can't find any of them...anywhere. At least not in Britain, nobody will import them :(

Curiously though, there's no mention of publication anywhere after book 12. I don't suppose anyone knows anywhere that sells anything, especially post-book 12?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gah, I loved these books when I was younger. Every time I went to the library I'd check out as many as they had.

Come to think of it though, I don't think they had past book twelve either. Who knows, maybe the series just ended abruptly or something.
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, double post. Damn critical error...
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:?: I've never heard of it... What's it about?
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hellooooooo... anybody out their?
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a comic book about fighting and adventure, pretty interesting and actually... it's still on going until now :D. The Iron fist chinmi had entered new phase sometime ago and the title had changed ^^ but the pervious one actually does not stop at number twelve.
Death

The Death Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just as a note, it's printed as "Kungfu Boy" in my country.

yeah, it finishes until vol. 36 or so, how lucky i am to be living in Asia :D .

after that, the story officialy continues with the title "New Kungfu Boy", and now it's still going, but i don't remember the exact vol.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool, I need to ad this to my wish list. :mrgreen:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So it's now called "Kungfu Boy", probably makes things easier

Is it translated into English? Is it available in UK, or for import into the UK do you know?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Death

The Death Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm not sure about it in other countries, but in Indonesia, it's always been called "Kungfu Boy" :D .
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did a little digging, Fliktor, and as far as I can tell, only volumes 1-12 were ever translated into English. Which absolutely blows by the way.

You can buy them all (1-12 that is) here. I just hope they have more than one set since I'll probably buy it myself :p

Edit: Also, a Geocities site with info on the series.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YAY ^_^ Just bought the series! I wish I knew what happened after book 12, but I'm going to do some searching as well and see if I can find any info!!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: