Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoy this game very much. That's the only thing i've been playing recently. Though it may have differences from the first game, it's quite interesting to play. The dual perspective system let's you enjoy the game a bit more since you can switch between characters.

It's pretty good for those who played the first game. As mentioned, it might actually be a prequel, due to the presence of one powerful little being... :mrgreen:

Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm nearing the end, and I have to say that it really is a good Atelier game!

The pacing was unusual, but things really picked up at the middle of the game. Eventually, I got to the point where I thought the game was over, but then I got more story, more rising action, and another goal to achieve! That was great since I didn't want the game to be over just yet.

For those who have played the first game, now I definitely recommend this title. The story turned out to be a lot deeper than the first installment. And I've also noticed that the NPC characters of this game end up to be very important near the end of the game. You'll need them to give you clues to *find something*

And what finally made this game worth it to me, was the last recruitable character. That was a nice touch.

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sweet, I'm glad to know that people are enjoying it Ced! I have it sitting on my bed right now, and I might start it today since I'm just about done with my new game + for Suikoden V. I love having the "problem" of not knowing which game I want to play today, and great to know AI 2 is a winner. I'll post my impressions later when I actually start playing.

OT, your sig banner cracks me up Ced. Especially since I'm on vacation in Hawaii right now. ^_^
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced wrote:
You'll need them to give you clues to *find something*

I wonder what that could be, Ced. Does it have something to do with 'Ellis'? :wink:

Yeah. But i wonder what that is... Though i do agree that this installment is pretty deep. This is by far my most favorite Atelier game as of now. Apparently, there's gonna be a new game for Atelier Iris that will come out this August in Japan... I'll just watch for that... :mrgreen:

Oh and if you check it's official site, you'll see someone everyone is familiar with in AI1.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: