Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Research paper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Research paper Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can somebody please help me with my research paper? It's on the anthropological effects of the tsunami in Sri Lanka. The tsunami was in 2004. By anthropological effects, I mean, how it's affecting the people of Sri Lanka, their families, how their dealing with it, and things like that. I already tried Wikipedia. What I really need are sources that aren't websites. Online magazines and books are fine though. Probably online newspapers too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you tried..
The New York Times?
Time (or Times) ?
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I second Trevoke's vote on Time Magazine, you'll probably get a lot of stuff in there, including pictures if you need them.

I also know National Public Radio has done a lot of spots over the last year or so, so you might want to check their website. They may be pretty good at having stuff accessible.

My guess is that you'll have to go to periodicals mostly, whether hard copies or online. It might be a little too early to actually have books or wiki entries on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: