Suikoden Utopian and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Elenor and Cray

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: About Elenor and Cray Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What did cray mean when he said elenor enformed scarlet moon broke into Kulook boarder? Was that a tactic she used in order for kulook not to focus on the events the island nations
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that is one of her tactic....
on the other hand, i will say that it is true that sooner or later Scarlet Moon will break the Kooluk border...
but, because the Island Nations have destroyed one of the Kooluk's powerful place/castle/information centre/what ever you want to say it, the Scarlet Moon decided not to attack them, but just took the Kooluk's border to make them stronger...
( it's just my opinion though :mrgreen: )
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm, you know what ? they made it seemed like koolok sooo small in military force-_- well i guess its because ive only seen the kooluk army on boat action and it didnt looked like they had calvary force whatsoever but yea, maybe . but if they had then the kooluk empire would be screwed :*laugh*:
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well we really only saw a very small portion of the Kooluk nation. All we really saw of them was one military stonghold and that was about it. The actual nation of Kooluk is much more and I would expect that they had a much more powerful military force on land then they due at sea. Just having the gigantic Rune Cannon, to me, shows that they are trying to compensate for a lack of naval force.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why does this topic feel like it's set before Suikoden Tactics came out? o.O;
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hehe your right anyway back to the main point of the topic was Elenor actual manipulating Scarlet Moon empire to attack koluuk during the Island liberation war? If she did that it would seem like she's more competent of a strategist than most people give her credit for
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: