Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki: A Wrinkle in Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mafioso wrote:
Viki's background probably won't be explained till the end of the series I think( lets hope everything gets explained at least). I do remember in Suikoden II when Viki gets investigated by Richmond, he says something along the lines " I don't think this girl is even from the same continent." Perhaps maybe Viki isn't as mysterious as we think.....it could just be another continent in the Suikoden World that we haven't heard about.

She whispers " Waffu" in her sleep....its spectulated that perhaps thats the name of her home. The connection is hard...oh well I tried.

Are you sure about that? Suikoden II had a lot of errors in it. Also we all know Viki's yet to eat at the celebration feast. Maybe she's not saying, "Waffu" maybe she's really saying "Waffles!"

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It just crossed my mind. Whai if other part of Gate rune somehow cought up with Viki. And how clumsy she is, maby she even don't realize it ....
Cause from SII she strats to travel throught time.
In SI we meet her in elf forest, but we actually never find out if she came from some 'other' time or universe.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh dear... Another Viki theorem thread. However, since this one seems to have some sense and came from a friend, i guess i should comment regarding this. Even i myself have done some research on our beloved teleportress.

I actually do think that she was sent to each world purposely to help the wars with her talent. This talent is awfully vital as well to any war of any continent in the Suikoverse as you no longer have to travel relentlessly to the location. That's why i think that she was sent there to just help out. Nothing to major at all. So she would be inconspicuous.

With her being unknown to the enemy, she can freely go from army to army without raising suspicion. Oboro comments that a teleport magician helped in the war of 150 years ago too, you know. But no one was sure it was her.

That is her purpose. In my opinion.

As for her origins and her chronology in transport. That's where i can't help much at all. That's why time travel is one of the hardest phenomenaa to explain or even manipulate in our scientific world. There is no exact was to measure how far a time-space distortion will take you. That's just fact.

:wink:

ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

From what I hear in the side games in Japan you go to Viki's home world. I also thinks she travels through the games as we do, in sequencial order, not in time order.

yeah i think so too, because remember how in suikoden 3 at the bath scene with jeane? she seeemed to remember her , but that wouldnt make sense at all since they've met more than 150 years ago , so i guess thats true
aww!! i wish i can see her homeland :cry:
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh... my theory was always something liek that... my own theory was that she aged backwrads, and of course, did the whole time travel thing. THat explains why her youngers self is so much wiser...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: