Suikoden Utopian and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

automatic log-out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: automatic log-out Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Every morning (for me and my time zone) I log in and start to answer a post in my nation board. Each morning, no matter if I answer a sticky thread or something else, no matter if I just write two sentences or something that takes a bit longer to write, I am logged out... That isn't that bad itself, because I am saving everything before posting, but it is annoying that I can't see where something new was written or not, because nothing has the adequate sign. I have to look when the last post was written just to see what's new.
I just wanted to know if this is a mistake I make every morning and if I can avoid it.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

clear your cookies and your temp. internet files and see if that will help you out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I will try it. Thank you in advance.
I hope that works, because it's stupid when you are logged out after the first post (but after that not again). Is you hint just a suggestion or do you know why this could affect my log-out? I will do it no matter what, but I am curious what the reason for it is.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually i get the same thing some times. but with mine when i open up the page and it says it's loading and when it's done loading all i get is a white screen. but after i click go again and it comes up i'm logged out and have to log in.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, that is something I have experienced a few times. I know when this happens, because the loading phase is much longer than usual. It seems to happen just when there are many unread posts for me, but never when I have actually read every post... :mrgreen: A coincidence? I don't think so...

The Fool
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've gotten it too. Annoying. I haven't gotten it the past couple of days, though.

That's why I generally keep the "search new topics" open in one window and open all new threads I'm interested in reading in new tabs.

Still happens, but at least this way I still have a topic with all the new posts open so if I get disconnected on the first post, I still know without clicking into every forum what's been updated. :D

Unfortunately, I don't know a solution, but like I said, it seems to be improving on my end. I had it most when the site was running so slowly.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
I haven't gotten it the past couple of days.

i haven't had it either since sars starting fixing stuff. :mrgreen:

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Strange... I haven't really experienced the slowness everybody else seemed to have and now SARS fixed stuff, I got the problem more often then before. I hope it's just a coincidence and a subjective feeling. The same problem was with 500 error. Before everybody told they had this particularly problem I hadn't have it, but afterwards I got it a couple of time a week.

Deleting the temp. files and the cookies seems actually to work. At least I wasn't logged out inadvertently this morning.

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: