Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help With Cathari!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Help With Cathari! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm back from Hersherville. I met Cathari there, answered each of the two choices, yet she doesn't join my party and when I return she isn't there? HAs it been already too late? I've just completed the Childerich pursuit where Bahram dies, by the way.
Hibicus

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure I follow exactly, but she actually joins you in Port Spinacks, not Hershville.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, after you talk to her in Hershville, you can meet her again in Port Spinacks near the Item shop or the Rune shop(can't remember which one but they're both on the same bridge so it shouldn't be a problem. After you talk to her in Port Spinacks you can recruit her after an event. Hope you find this useful :mrgreen:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Help With Cathari! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
I'm back from Hersherville. I met Cathari there, answered each of the two choices, yet she doesn't join my party and when I return she isn't there? HAs it been already too late? I've just completed the Childerich pursuit where Bahram dies, by the way.

did you progress on with the storyline at all? but here is how to get her. talk to her in hershville, after that go back to port spinacks and she'll be over by the rune shop. agree to take her to see lucreatia. teleport to your castle and take her to the war room where lucreatia will be, after the whole talk she will join you.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: