Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The King of Ancient Armes *spoilers*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prince Kiryu

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: The King of Ancient Armes *spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So he destroyed the entire country with the sun rune. was it because of him that the land broke? and also, because of the sun rune, the land replenished, right? was that the reason the Feitas River was created?

what do you think?

sorry for my bad english.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Dawn Rune (and Twilight?) was/were responsible for the replenishing of Falena, not the Sun Rune. I have no idea if it affected the geography/topography of the country, but it could just be that it was all the same before and then just devoid of any life after the incident. Kinda how Lordlake was made into a dust bowl rather than completely eliminated by the Sun Rune.

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Sindar were responsible for rebuilding Falena after the devastation of The Ancient Armes Kingdom. They probably created the many rivers to travel faster and for the use in the seras lake ruins ..
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like what sage said the runes were the main reason why the land was replunished. as they gave life back to the land of falena.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Prince Kiryu

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh.. right, sorry.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lefty Supremacist wrote:
Or was it just that the Sindar built those places and stored the Dawn and Twilight rune there right after the destruction and used them?

Ding ding ding.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't say that they built it "right after" Old Armes was destroyed, but the Sindar were the first to settle down there and bring back life to it using the Three Runes.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing I'd like to ask... which happened first of these events?: First Queen of Falena "drops" out of the sky, Sindar restores Falena, Falena is born, and Armes's king destroys Falena?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Old Armes King destroying Falena happened first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: