Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your favorite antiques?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Your favorite antiques? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What are your favorite antiques in Suikoden V?

Curiously, it seems I have simple tastes: of the plants, I prefer the plain Potted Plant, and to top that off, I like Pot of Failures most of all the vases. They don't look ugly at all like the miserable, dark pots in the first Suikoden. The above-average size, pleasant earthy red and black and the look of the lower half appeal to me more than any of the more valuable vases. Maybe I wouldn't like them so much if I could look at them closehand or especially feel the rough, chipped surface?

As for my painting, I placed The Ruins in the Prince's room. I think it's very apt and also pleasing to look at. I haven't had any Graffitis yet so I'm not sure if I would like those more...
Ashley Riot

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despite a personal affinity for the angelic, I dig the Demon Statues you can find. The Dragon God Statues are also sweet, if only because with a Great Firefly Rune I can walk out with at least one and hock it for an extra 400,000 potch. It's so fun getting rich in this game. Maybe I'll just buy the final boss at this point. "Would you rather defeat me, or walk away with ten million potch and this lovely washer and dryer set?" ;)

As far as the smaller antiques go, I'm a Rose Vase and "Ruins" man, myself. I think "The Sacred Games" looks nice, too, though, so that's up in the Prince's room as well in my game.

"I've been shown a lifetime of oddities in a day." -- Ashley Riot
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the dragon god statue is awesome. i also like the queen's knight painting of ferid. i'm still trying to get the 3 statues from egbert for getting the ferid, lymselia and arshtat pieces to see how good those are.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like to decorate with gold pots in Princes room, not bonsai by the bed (but pine bonsai by the restaurant.) For paintings I like the Ruins and Sunset/Dawn (?) paintings. I'll have The Smile up until I get another sunset/dawn painting, though.

I've only had Angel statues so far... although I did get and insect-like one that freaked me out.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I acctually rather like the Angel statue. The only problem is...well I'll admit. Looks a lil' freaky, and REALLY remind me of this:

Though maybe that's part of why I like it as much as I do. Who wouldn't want a bust in their castle of acrazy looking Asuka? I mean..look at her!

On a side note. The image is capped from an AMV for Evangelion for the Ramsetin song "Engel." Great coinsidence.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put "The Smile" up in the Prince's room along with "Ruins." Then I put the Goddess statue on the place outside the Prince's room, then the Angel Statue near Luserina.

Egbert's statues aren't really as impressive for how mind-wrecking his games are.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I havent scratched the surface of the antiques, though I have had many paintings. Of all the paintings I personally prefer "The Smile" and "Queen's Knights" in my room, the memories are better than any fancy landscape. Its just a pity theres not more places to hang paintings.

I think the Karaya pot is one of the best, I have that in my room still.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if some people don't know, you can buy antiques off bastan. i believe you can only buy stuff that you have appraised before.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite antique most probably is the angel statue( I got lots of this), for paintings I like queen's knight painting it has ferid on it
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a weird affinity for the bonsai plants, any of them really. I just like them a lot hahaaa.
I don't really have a lot of the antiques though!

-My DeviantArt-
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like any bonsai(see: poster above) in the Prince's room. They're really cute. >_> As for pots, I like the Karaya pot. For statues, I only got two of them, and the Angel one was my favourite. For paintings, I like The Smile. ^_^

And I liked "Queen's Knights" cause Ferid was on it and the Prince... k, bad attempt at a yaoi joke. :/

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: