Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lorelai and Killey and Viki in Suikogaiden II

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Lorelai and Killey and Viki in Suikogaiden II Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, yeah, I'm trying to figure out what exactly happend in Suikogaiden so I can update Killey and Lorelai's profiles on theirstar.com with whatever information I can find.

However...I don't own the Suikogaiden games. And even if I did, it wouldn't help much, since I don't speak Japanese. And the guide on Suikosource is pretty lacking, pretty much saying only "Here we are with Lorelai and Killey in the past in the Queendom of Falena!"

And google isn't helping in uncovering anything else, so alas, it doesn't seem I'll be able to find a source for this without asking around. Which I'm doing. Right now. :D

So, I ask - What happens with Lorelai, Killey, and Viki (and her erm, companions) in Suikogaiden 2? So far the only thing I could find is that Lorelai and Killey were trapped, and somehow Viki opened up a hole in the ceiling. Can someone fill me in? Please? ^^;

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I saw this topic somewhere... :?

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I posted it here and on theirstar.com in hopes of getting a bigger pool of people with knowledge, as I know several people who only go to one site or the other, and finding Japanese speakers in English fandom is kind of rare...Is that a problem?

John Layfield wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

check this topic out sophita.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5904

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Buff, though that opens even more questions:

- How did Killey and Lorelai get stuck in the first place?! (Hell, how did they both manage to get in there? Whre they exploring together, or did they just both happen to be exploring the same ruin at the same time?)

- What does the Japanese text in the first post mean?

- Anything revealed about their past before that run-in? Or is that completely unknown still...?

John Layfield wrote:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i did a little japanese to english translation, but some of it is wrong but this is what i got.

Quote:
When confined in ruins in the forest of twilight, Kiri seems to have been also
the same.
Mr. Bikke did please though how it escaped was not spoken after all.
However, Mr. Bikke ..wisdom.. says.

i'll write this part in spoilers

**highlight here**
but i think they both got stuck in there cause lorelai mentioned that she triggered a trap when you were in the ruins. but it's pretty easy of them to get into the ruins since there was no door that had to be opened like in the ceras lake ruins.

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well between what Sars said in Suikosource and everything else discussed you pretty much got your answer Sophita, I'm still in Chapter 2 in Gaiden and the whole time travel deal happens at the end of chapter 3.

Do you still want me to go on?

Well I might anyway but I wanted to know...
Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I saw that at the Suikosource topic, but to be honest, other than the first sentence, I can't make heads or tails of it.

Well, I'd still like to know whether they were working together or not (but it's no big deal; if they were, I'll add ex-partner to their character relationship in addition to rival - if not, just leave it at rival), but unless it reveals something about their early past pre-Suikogaiden, then no, you don't need to go on. ^^;

John Layfield wrote:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i surly would like to know what happens :mrgreen: . i'm very interested in it since they mentioned it in 5.

Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As would I. Killey and Lorelai really seem to have run into each other a lot, or at least I got that impression in Suikoden V. One wonders what happened. :D

John Layfield wrote:
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well they do have stuff in common after all since there both so interested in the sindar. maybe when they were in the cave they had some kind of confessional thing were they confessed stuff to each other. then after they got out they agreed to make it seem like they didn't like each other :?

in killey's words from 5, i'm a idiot for thinking of some thing like that :mrgreen:

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I've run in some problems in real life now (couldn't find my work gloves which lead to a chain of events that made me furious) so I stopped playing, but before I did, Nash's aunt in the prison cell wanted four points, I mean wha?

I did every possible choice and choose the one that gave you a point, but it was only three, damn...

So, eh, I will get on it later but even if I do just by the images I may not get what went on, so you better PM Dragonmasterx that made the topic in Suikosource, he knows Japanese and witnessed the scene, you may get an answer later but it will be complete...
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love how Konami always finds a way to add Nash to the stories somehow...

=)
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well he did get 2 suikodgaiden games so he must be some thing special to them. but yes it's pretty cool on how he was added to the stories, like in 2 where he was the guard guarding the tent that riou and jowy went into.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: