Suikoden United and Infamous Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What games are you playing right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing Final Fantasy IX (which I never beat on my first playthrough) and La Pucelle, which has kind of taken a back seat since I'm in the last chapter and I'm not sure if I want to tackle the optional areas or not.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onimusha 2 and 3 (and desperately looking for 1)
La Pucelle (damn i want Disgaea)
Age of Mythologies: The Titans.
Mario vs Donkey Kong(GBA) (what? it's hella fun! don't look at me like that...)
And some DMC1&2, KoF, GGX2, MotW and FFTA from time to time.

And patiently awaiting for the release of DMC3.
I NEED IT!!!!! ARRRRRGGH!!!

And Suikoden4, of course.

All the way to the edge of this world
ayoloco

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently playing:

1:00pm - 6:00pm : Diablo 2
9:00pm - 3:00am : La Pucelle or Onimusha 3 or Suikoden 2

While I'm waiting for Suikoden 4 this is my daily schedule
hek hek hek!!
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:

How is The Titans? I have AoM but I'm wary about getting Titans. :/ What does it add? Are all the gods from the Titan era, or do they have some of the lesser Olympian gods like Persephone or Hekate?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fragola

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I keep replaying The Sims over and over and over @_@. I'm also trying to finish up .hack//Quarantine (and then I'll FINALLY be done~!) and Final Fantasy VIII (which I've had for years and never been able to finish >.<). And then I'm also trying to get through Sword of Mana on the Game Boy Advance.

But I'm also replaying Suikoden 2!
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Alseid wrote:

How is The Titans? I have AoM but I'm wary about getting Titans. :/ What does it add? Are all the gods from the Titan era, or do they have some of the lesser Olympian gods like Persephone or Hekate?

I can't say i have played it enough to know what it changes from AoM. I started not so long ago, and i'm still working on the AoM campaigns(more particularly, i finished the egyptian ones, and i guess now i go nordic.)
I do know it adds a new civilization, Atlantis, and that it has its own gods, and some of their god powers can be used several times. Also, it adds the chance to, by reaching the Mythic Age, research the secrets of the titans, which let's you dig up a Titan, which is a nearly undefeatable unit.

Back on topic, i forgot to say, i'm currently addicted to the ultimate anti-progress device, also known as Ragnarok Online.
However, since i live in the ass of the world, and no one i know has an international credit card, i can't pay, and i'm getting RO whitdrawal attacks.
I guess i'll end up using western union or something to pay.

All the way to the edge of this world
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Playing a mix between Chrono Cross (it's like my 5th New Game+) and Suikoden III - first time for me due to the entire non-existence of it in the UK - and the old Zelda games that got re-released on the GC.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fragola wrote:
I'm also trying to finish up .hack//Quarantine (and then I'll FINALLY be done~!) !

*mental breakdown*

I NEED TO BEAT THAT TOO. GOOD LORD. I played all of them so far I am NOT going to give up, but for the love of god I cannot deal with another repetitious dungeon. I could only deal with 3 because of Balmung, and now there's nothing. I'm on about the fourth or fifth dungeon and they KEEP SENDING ME TO LOCKED ONES AND I DONT HAVE CORES and ohhh the RAGE i feel I never have the right cores and I spend HOURS looking for them and then i finally go and beat it and then the NEXT DUNGEON NEEDS TO BE HACKED and then my brain just melts.

But on a slightly more coherent note, if you're close to beating it, or will soon, can you at least tell me if it'll .. you know, make sense? Cause I'm not going to waste my time to get an ending like sign had.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well right now Iam playing skies of arcadia LEGENDES , WHAOO man it has along story because Iam playing IT for 2 weeks , but Iam enjoying it. :D
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see here, at the moment? Fire Emblem 6, which I just started, and Fire Emblem 7, which I am replaying again so I can get a game with all my favorite support pairings, just so I can feel like all my party members are either riding off in to the sunset with a boon companion, or are dead. I lose a lotta party members I don't like... cannon fodder and meat shields and all that, you know.

Mostly, I'm looking forward to Xenosaga: Jenseit von Gut und Bose, Front Mission IV, Resident Evil 4, and all the other goodies coming our way in the Fall. I can't wait for the GameCube Fire Emblem.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently 'playing' these games:

Valkyrie Profile
Chrono Trigger
Sword of Mana
Prince of Persia (GBA version)
Xenosaga
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Beyond Good and Evil
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Legaia: Dual Saga
Kingdom Hearts (expert level)
Suikoden III (Chris version)
Suikoden II

Mmm, yah, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently playing La Pucelle: Tactics (great game),
I'm power leveling for all the side-quests right now.
faqxinaterz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm not actually playing em at the moment but the game i'm trying to finish is CV: AoS
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing Puzzle Bobble on my Nokia, ie, whenever i'm out and about alone. and this chess game.

I'm playing Legend of Zelda III or Chrono Trigger when on the computer

Playing Kingdom Hearts on PS2, my PSX is broken, and on X-box Simpson's hit and run.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just beat CT again. Started CC again a while ago and just have to kill Time Devo....FFVII also at the end of the game just need to finish it off....Hmm. I'm also playing D2: LoD. On Nightmare, but I'm really lazy and every time I play it lags like crap due to lack of enough ram (I have minimun requirements).

I started my beloving Dark Chronicle again (Dark Cloud 2)and I'm on Expert mode in BG: Dark Alliance, which friggin owns. My Suikoden 2 sits downstairs, and I'm trying to make my brother play it. I might replay 3 seeing as I already replayed 2 this year and I don't want to beat it THAT many times. Starcraft is an ongoing thing online, but I've destroyed that game. Custom Robo for the Gamecube is amazing. I beat The first mode of it, and now I have to do the second. I think that's about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 2 of 26

Jump to: