Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Art (Updated 28th April)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kei from Be your true mind just uploaded (temporarily) a very high resolution set of SV artwork scans.

Not all of the characters are there, but some of the most important, and some group pictures too. In any case, good stuff. I do wish he, or someone else, would do the same thing with the artbook from the preorder thing.

Here it is

Be sure to check the rest of the scans gallery regularly. He puts up different artbooks each time (and takes down the previous featured ones), mostly on request.

All the way to the edge of this world
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

those scans are from the us version of the artbook.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

beautiful pictures from hawkthanatos and everybody, man I totally got burned by these pictures
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If anyone find me a Miakis head picture from the game I pay him GOOD
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:
Kei from Be your true mind just uploaded (temporarily) a very high resolution set of SV artwork scans.

Not all of the characters are there, but some of the most important, and some group pictures too. In any case, good stuff. I do wish he, or someone else, would do the same thing with the artbook from the preorder thing.

Here it is

Be sure to check the rest of the scans gallery regularly. He puts up different artbooks each time (and takes down the previous featured ones), mostly on request.

some picturres cannot be downloaded completely or is it just my comp??
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are there any other pictures of Zegai? I'm learning how to use Photoshop, and I was thinking of making a signature using him. :D :D

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

look on page one of this topic since there is one of him.

Fenshing

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: is there a Real artbook? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dont get me wrong I like the little artbook I got for preordering.... but its less book and more booklet! I havent seen charcter artwork that Ive loved this much since... well Suikoden 2... SO I must have a real artbook! I was wondering if they have a real artbook out there (or will there be one?) with artwork for all of the characters... Thanks
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree, I want an artbook of full scalle, maybe even some, I donno, maybe a little uhh.... Concept Art? Anyone? Anyone? Sorry, I love concept art. It's awesome to see what could have been but wasn't for one reason or another. A legit artbook would make my month probably since it might come with Skald's picture. That would be great. Probably a small Jeane picture since you can kind of see where her nipples are in her character art, faintly. That's not really appropriate so it might not be drawing of attention.

P.S.-> Welcome to Tinto Fenshing! Check us out in the Tinto Republic board! Everyone else, not welcome, stay out of the Tinto Republic board :mrgreen: .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya a artbook of all current characters in the suikoden series would be very nice. here's hoping but prolly won't happen unfortunetly.

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nakula and Skald Egan have been added to the official site so hopefully Basel will fix them up soon. I know a few people would like a Skald Egan pic.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

K, joygasm. Finally art of Skald Egan, definently my favorite of the new characters. Why wasn't he a star? Well, I know why, I just really wanted him in my party cuz he would never leave my party. Ever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sweetness, a good quality picture of skald egan. my quality is crap.

jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dose anyone have the clean pictures of the CD covers of Dawn and Twilight chapters? they are basicly the two scans that were from the art books but with names of the cds shown here http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/gensosui5/cases_l.jpg
sorry to be so picky about it but I'm putting the tracks into itunes for my ipod right now and I like to make the shots on the second disc of each set to show the cover of the matching volumes as I did for the II OST having the Riou/Jowy covers for disc 2 of each Volume.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well as the title's suggests it's been updated again. A big update this time, got me lots of potch! :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: