Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stargate SG-1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Stargate SG-1 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody here watch that show? It's an awesome show, and if you don't you should. But anyways, if you already do, what do you think of Mitchell? I, myself, don't particularly care for him. Yeah, at times he can be cool, but overall....no.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've watched it since it started back when I was in 7th grade...wow, that was a while ago come to think of it. I don't like Mitchell. You can't replace Jack no matter how hard you try though, so I guess I can put up with him, but I won't ever be really glad to see him.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great show, i've been watching it for years now. So Jack gets replaced some time? That's a shame. I love his sarcasm.
Don't know who Mitchel is, it's very Europe here so were behind a few seasons :x . Daniel just ascended and Jonas entered the show only a few episodes ago, oh yeah and Thor got rescued out of the hands of Anubis. That Anubis guy is very ugly. I bet he is stuck between the human world and the world where the ascended people go to.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What Europe do you live in? o.O

You're way behind us in Ireland and the UK. Like, seasons upon seasons behind. Sure it's not just repeats?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:
Great show, i've been watching it for years now. So Jack gets replaced some time? That's a shame. I love his sarcasm.
Don't know who Mitchel is, it's very Europe here so were behind a few seasons :x . Daniel just ascended and Jonas entered the show only a few episodes ago, oh yeah and Thor got rescued out of the hands of Anubis. That Anubis guy is very ugly. I bet he is stuck between the human world and the world where the ascended people go to.

You're only on season 6? Wow. I thought that everyone was a lot farther than that. Sorry if I spoiled stuff for you.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No problem at all, i've been doing some reading on the internet so i spoiled myself a lot already.

Quote:

What Europe do you live in? o.O

You're way behind us in Ireland and the UK. Like, seasons upon seasons behind. Sure it's not just repeats?

Netherlands, this show started airing very late compared to other country's.
Season six eh? Well at least the show won't end for a long time, unleass something terrible should happen to the ratings.
:off topic: On top of that, we're on season 1 of Battlestar Galactica and the 4400 8-) You've got love lag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: