Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

English version of the 10 minute trailer!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Georg does look pretty young in Suikoden V to be atleast 29 or early 30's.. listening to Marscal's voice was like Glenn Cott all over again, couldnt have they have gotten new VA? its ok to keep some of the same ones, but not to the point that they stand out, Glenn Cott's VA is also Margulis from Xenosaga.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
What is so funny about georg being 29 is it to old for him to be or to young or something?

Well apart from him sounding like a black man, which really sounded weird to me, coming from Georg's mouth..sort of. I'm also loving the prounciation of the country as well. Long may the nation of FaLEYna rule.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg doesn't sound black at all.
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The voice acting is good, but the lipsynching is hilariously awful. I honestly can't see this improving though - wouldn't they have to re-animate/render each scene? That strikes me as time-consuming.
Magus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keep in mind this version was released on the Suikoden V LE DVD that was part of the Japanese release. Chances are it's not the final product seeing as how the text isn't in English yet. Atleast that's what I'm hoping.

Win A Free Suikoden Game or Strategy Guide at Harmonia Online
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed with Magus, I believe that is still an improve version for the final release copy, so what we saw in the LE version might not be the final result. :mrgreen:
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what I thought. Obviously, they just put English voice-overs ontop of the trailer, and didn't actually take English scenes together. This means that lip-synching will probably be better in the final version, as well as quality.

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well apart from him sounding like a black man, which really sounded weird to me, coming from Georg's mouth..sort of. I'm also loving the prounciation of the country as well. Long may the nation of FaLEYna rule.

LOL Nah Georg doesnt sound black at all (I should know), it would be cool if he did, Zahak sounds more like a black man to me.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Greenoblivion wrote:
I liked most of the voices except for Toma's voice.......ive played like 8 games with that same voice in it everytime i hear it , it reminds me of the game MUSASHI for the PS1 and it drives me crazy! ok well other than him the voice acting is really good
oh god tell me about it
except the first time I've heard that voice actor was in the Digimon anime series(I forgot the character's name...it was the one who was into computers)
It's become torturous to keep hearing him in every other thing I touch

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is Lex Lang the voice of Childerich?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: