Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anyone else use this character combo in Suikoden II??

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Anyone else use this character combo in Suikoden II?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno but I feel this combo was weird but extremely effective, and wanted to know if anyone else used it or had something similar.

My prime party consisted of

Georg Prime
Flik
Viktor
Camus
Miklotov
and of course Riou

Now I know your thinking "Thats 5 S's and one M! huh?"

But this is a killer combo.

In the front row I put Viktor, Georg and Miklotov. All are very powerful attackers but not strong with magic, so I equip Greog and Viktor with double-beat runes and all the front row with down runes for their weapons.

In the back row is Riou, Camus and Flik. They are all good attackers but strong with magic. Camus has the rage rune and I also gave him a cyclone rune, Riou has the Bright shield Rune of course, also I gave him the blue gate rune and a ressurection rune. Flik has his lightning rune and I gave him Sierra's Darkness rune.

Now on top of all that you have the unites, since Camus and Flik can't attack regularly from the back row. Flik and Viktor, Camus and Miklotov, and my favorite,The Pretty Boy attack Flik, Camus and Miklotov.

All weapons sharpened to the fullest and all of them are in the best armour. In the other slots they have 1 high stat accersory, 1 600+ food heal with 8+ servings and a sacrifical jizo

I destroy anyone I fight with this combo, the game was way too easy after I put this together.

So I wanna know what you think, and did anyone else use this particular set up, or something close?
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try to even take a small peek at the other forums before posting a topic as this one has been quite active. And yes, I've heard of someone using the Pretty Boy's on the back row for useage with the unite attack.. it might've been a Suikoden I party formation too, though...

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: