Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What happen to The bear and the blue lighting?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CZF123

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: What happen to The bear and the blue lighting? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm kinda curious about what happened to Flik the blue lighting and victor the Bear after the Dunan unification war??it was only shown that they wander off somewhere sounth(if i'm not mistaken).....but i really wanted to know wat happen to them.....
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

first it's viktor ;)

after the whole war him and flik left on a journey where it brought them to a village that was attacked by vampires where they met edge for the first time. after that whole ordeal viktor gave edge the star dragon sword and never asked him to return it. after that him and flik went to fight the harmonias in the higheast rebellion. that is all we know.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you forgot to mention:

After the Higheast Rebellion, they went missing once again. Probably on another journey.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

look at what i wrote last. "that is all we know" which pretty much means the same thing as they went missing again.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Given Viktor's penchant for good wine, they may have gone back to Kanakan. Wouldn't it be interesting if they met up with Roundier Haia, and in the next Suikoden, the "Bear" is a FENCER? :shock:

Anyway, as was said above, we know nothing about them after the Higheast Rebellion.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: