Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[SPOILER] Questions for Sars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From reading the storyline thread and gamefaqs walkthrough, is Nikea a bodyguard and to whom?

Does Linfa have a backround story or not?

Is there any info on the current king of Obel during S5 (like a name or something)?

Was there a person who founded and started the Nether Gate?

How did Shigure and Sagari get out of Nether Gate and who found them and when and where? (Doubtful, but was Fuyo part of Nether Gate too? )
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I don't think you get to meet the king of Obel, because Obel isn't the island you get to go to. Though, his name could be mentioned.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These Questions are hardly spoilerific, but I still want to ask. Now...I don't want acctual spoilers. Simple things like Yes or no would be okay, I'd say.

How is Georg in Battle? Does he ever get more than one runeslot? Ya know, the bare questions.
Same goes for Killey. Wanna know if he's any good or not...

Is the animosity between Killey and Lrelai further detailed in the game? I don't want to know what exactly happens, just if it's shown/revealed. I'm also curious about how Zweig is about the two of them. Lorelai and Killy, that is.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: