Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters you wish you could have killed RIGHT THEN, if given the cha

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Characters you wish you could have killed RIGHT THEN, if giv Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First it was Sanchez.....grrrrrrrrrr. When I found out he was the snitch that got Odessa killed....my finger was itching to choose "yes" for Flik to sink his swrod clean through his neck. Needless to say I wanted to kill Mathiu after for stopping Flik.

Second would be Milich. Now I can't remeber if you can or not, but I knew that if I chose "Yes" to kill him, I couldn't get all 108 stars so I didn't. Black rune or not, I wanted that PANSY dead for killing that other pantsy Gremio.(comment cut for its sheer idiocy.)

Third was Jowy. I was so pissed off and in shock, cause I just knew I was going to kick ass with them through the whole game, but when he killed Anabelle I was so furious I wish Riou and Nanami could have beat him to a bloody pulp, the slit his throat with the very knife he killed Anabelle with.

Last would be Gorudo. How could he just sit there and watch the slaughter of innocent people. People of his country!!!! God I wish I could have had a battle with him right there. Riou and Nanami's Fanily attack x 10!!!!!!
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have wanted to kill
Duraham if i could The bastard(pardon but i had him so damn much)) for causing trouble for Thomas when the papers were signed that most of the laws don't apply there.

Next would be Lulu for just running into Karaya blindlessly i know that he didn't understnad what was going on but still

Chris- for causing so much death when she even said she wanted peace so many timse and still went to war. Karaya is the only one i believe was defence and the Lizard clan battle could have been avoided if she just screwed over the council

Roland- The little Sleeze tried to kill Hugo in my opinion he was threatening him.

Luc-The little insubordinate should have listened to Leknaat she knews even more then anyone next to possibly Sierra

Yuber- for jsut dressing up the way he did to scary for me to watch him.

Ceaser- The little brat had to act like he was better then anyone and always had an attitude and i didn't stand the way he treated Ms. Apple I am so surprised that she wanted to go back to him

Viki-The little ditz can't get anywhere safley. Almost caused the death of my party many times In III

Snowe- I know you were given the option but still i need ed the 108 stars of destiny(( good thing i saved the game before i killed him a couple times))) Now i know he was misunderstood and such but still i don't like the fact that he sold Razaril to Kooluk the could have protected them selves easily unless troy came to attack and even at that they could have won.

Ramada-The guy kind of has no loyality to me I'm not sure if he was just acting in his last scene when he said that he had information to give Cray but i don't like that he was there alone for all we know he was leaking information.

Axel-The little prick attacks you in the begining and then wants to join you make up your mind you wanna be with kooluk or the Island Nations

Helmut- the brat had no problem with fighting when he was incharge but when he was surrounded all of a sudden he was scared. I would have rather fought protecting my crew then just surrendering. andd then he just disappeared

Colton- the fact that he just disappeared bothers me
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes Milch can be killed, Camille delivers the final blow.

I could easily shoot Setsu in the back of the head and not feel guilty. I hated him, his only use was to dance and smack his own arse? Well gee, thats really worth using up a space on the tablet of the promise, the star of ass shaking? That place could of been used up by a special character who didn't even have to use a one-handed sword to get on the ship.

Oh and also i could beat Pes-uber in to bloody pulps all day long, take that you fanboy boy breeding pieces of..... and calm.

So in conclusion i don't have an anger managment problem, honest.
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sanchez. I never killed anybody when I had the choice on my first playthrough but if his execution was an option, I would have definitely went with it.

I kept waiting for Flik to ***** slap Sanchez down to the ground or give him a black eye after Mathiu told him to back down but sadly We didn't even get that.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I could easily shoot Setsu in the back of the head and not feel guilty

what an amazing quote. Ten points to Ayda.

First character I wanted to kill was Odessa. I know she's a favorite, but when I found out that poor Flik was just her silver medal I was suddenly filled with a great satisfaction at knowing she was dead.

Who else? Go find my list of characters I hate, I believe it's the longest one. But I will say that the mayor of Muse during Luca's childhood and Agares Blight both deserve honorable mentions in my book of supreme jerk offs.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sanchez - Do I really have to give a reason?

Tony - This guy looks like a complete I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK. Someone really needs to give him a nice sword to his chest.

Sasuke - Stupid little brat has the worst attitude. I wish Kasumi or Mondo would just use him for target practice.

Nina - Annoying little brat who needs to get a life and leave poor Flik alone. He should just slice and dice her and feed her to the wolves.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
Quote:
I could easily shoot Setsu in the back of the head and not feel guilty

what an amazing quote. Ten points to Ayda.

Thank you, i do try my best. In this game to points mean prizes??

Oh and don't even get me started on Ema, What use is she?! She just stands there looking fat following her equally usless husband around all day, stupid ***** You'd think with all the aimless folowing she'd at least lose some of that 'puppy fat'.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kwanda... killing all those elves. I really wanted to kill him! Damn him being required for a star.. and on top of that, Windy! For trying to hurt Tir and for being the reason Kwanda killed my poor elves *Sniff*
I was pretty mad when Milich killed Gremio too, not happy!

-My DeviantArt-
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sanchez - needs no explaination

Snowe - for his coward attitude (but I still love him <3 )

Yuber - because of his ebilness! >_<

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber - for poorly imitating Michael Jackson :*laugh*:

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL. Oh god poorly imitating Michael Jackson. That should be a crime.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IT IS A CRIME! A heinous crime that is! It is heinous, unbailable and punishable by death!

Seriously, he could've gotten away with his previous look. Yuber in S3 was... RIDICULOUS, LUDICROUS, PREPOSTEROUS and OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Oh, I ran out of words...

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^you forgot to say that he somehow looked gay. hey that rhymes! :*laugh*:

i wouldve killed snowe, if he wasnt included in the 108 stars, because he sounds like tidus.

i wouldve killed the first ever Silverberg strategist... to see what will happen to all those wars without their family and their students. ahehe.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: