Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V Storyline (Back to Barows) *Spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After the dungon/forest where i meet killey, I went back to the castle and cured lyon. But what should I do now??

btw the beaver with glasses i following me, what should i do.

also the dude with backpack joined for a momant, but he left after the fight with the book. will i be able to recruite him later.
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's 'human hunting' then, thanx a lot, LaLaLaVinCE. :D

Kendo, i'm not sure, but try this: add Lorlai to your team. something will happen at the HQ. as for the storyline, i'm not sure what you have to do next. :?
and is that beaver ムルーン? =p i'm too lazy to find out... if yes, then i think you shoud bring him to ヤシュナ村 and find ミルーン (the bathmaker) at 三色溫泉...you are far ahead now, sorry i can't help much.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm..i'm stuck again.. i have to go to the beaver village..but where do i have to go to find it?..

i looked around but didn't find it..
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leon, Go to ヤシュナ village by boat. Go south through the mountain pass, you'll find beaver's village ビーバーロッジ.

and sorry, i have some work to do, so there will not be any update until Sunday. :cry:
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry but i've seen that village nowhere..where is it? When i want to ride the boat from raftfleet there is no name to choose like that..
How does that village look like? or from where do i get to it?
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leon, if you now where the town with hotsprings, you can go there by boat. than you should be able to find a mountain pass that leads to beaver village..

but im also stuck, need some help..
after the dwarfs had lead me through a tunnel, im back too the enoying forest/ruin/dungon place. what should I do now????

could not enter the dragon horse village or the other village that is near to it. Im i supposed 2 go through that enoying place again or back 2 HQ?
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kendo wrote:
Leon, if you now where the town with hotsprings, you can go there by boat. than you should be able to find a mountain pass that leads to beaver village..

but where is the village with hotsprings?..i can only drive to the following villages:

- haud (these funnya artistic town)
- the destroyed village in front of the tunnel which leads to the dwarfs cave..
- rainwall (barrows city)
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you go down from rainwall (barrows city) you will see that village..

but tell me , what was the last thing you did, and are you sure that it is beaver village you must vistit?
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, i just left the barrows mansion with everyone, i got the dawn rune, visited lordlake, than toma joined me and i walked back to raftleet, then went to oboro to see that dolph scene, talked to raja and now i think that i have to go to the beaver village..
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

go back too the raftleet and talk to the lady in charge and pick the second option if that is possible. there must be something you have missed if you want to cross the lake with boat too hotspring village
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks :D hehe now i have my HQ that is cool. The game is great so far, i love it
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to say that someone spoiled the story for me in a completely unrelated thread at gamefaqs. I am now staying out of this forum and EVERY Suikoden V forum aside from gameplay related topics because I'm going to make a guide.

Highlight to experience my anger:

Goddamit why did he have to spoil the fact that Sialeeds betrays the hero in a ROMANCE topic. WHY WHY WHY! http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=929668&topic= 26809592
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry for the delay...>_< I'm back now.
new update 0313

edit: updated 0317 =p
NYX

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there won't be anything new before the us release...
guess this means bye bye...=p
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: