Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sacred Destiny

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tevin

Sacred Rising warrior

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Sacred Destiny Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sacred Destiny

Please read all the rules and register your character.(must be a suikoden character!)

I.S.: 480

It has been five years since the magician Luc tried to destroy the True Wind rune. Afterwards the Grasslanders continued to stay at peace. Of course their were still some tensions between the two but as time passed so did they. The hero's of the war, Hugo of the Karaya clan, Chris from Vinay Del Zexay, and Geddoe the mercenary, have all returned to their normal lives as best as they could.

It has been twenty years since Riou, Jowy and Nanami played their parts in the Dunan Unification War. Riou and Jowy both shared the Rune of Beginning.Nanami has been with the two, she is now around 39. After about ten years Jowy decided that he wanted to give up being a true rune holder. He wanted to return to his wife Jilia, even though she would be ten years older. He wanted to see Pilika again as well. After having the rune so long, Jowy had learned he could transfer his half to Riou without killing himself in the process. And so he did. Jowy returned to Harmonia and stayed for the next ten years, where he is now. He looks about 37. Riou, now with the complete Rune of Beginning still appears the same.

Tir Mcdohl, once leader of the Liberation army, still roams about Dunan. It has been about 22 years since he had acquired the Soul Eater from Ted. His friend Gremino is ageing as well. Tir served his hand in the Dunan Unification War but since this has not seen action since.

Threats of war began to spread. It was rumored that Harmonia was going to attack Dunan. Nothing was done however, and no army tempted another. But this cycle was broken. All Regions around Dunan have formed together and made Dunan the official name of the nation. The Grasslands have formed together once again, with help from the new full Nation Dunan, they might be able to fight of harmonia. Peace was about to end...

Leknatt the seer once Luc's mentor, and guide to such hero's as Tir McDohl, Riou, and Lazlo from the Island Nations, has revealed herself once more. Her intentions have always been mysterious, but this time. They are evil. Leknatt has brought Hikusaak from his travels to rule Harmonia.

Leknatt appeared to each of the heros. Tir, Riou, Hugo, Chris, Geddoe, and Lazlo. She told each one of them, what they needed to hear. In other words she manipulated them. She eventually told them all to go to the old castle from the Liberation army, in Toran. They each did so.

Leknatt also appeared to the man named Hikusaak. The leader of all Harmonia. She told him that several of the True runes were gathered at Toran. Of course Harmonia wanted nothing other than the True runes, so immediately a patch of troops were sent.

Leknatt had played her cards since the Beginning, she knew that the two sides would engage in war. And that once more a great battle would begin. This time, the greatest ever. It would be during this that she would try to collect them herself. And to become the strongest power in the universe.

Read Riou's RP sample to know what happened when the hero's meet at the castle.
Link

SUIKODEN SACRED DESTINY

^Click on the Banner!^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's one problem with your prologue that I can see--Riou and Jowy still age, despite having their aspects of the Rune of Beginning.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Tevin

Sacred Rising warrior

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I know that... that was the rough copy of the story here is the good copy: (it is similar but different!) wait that is the good copy of it! you must of misread it... it says that jowy and nanami are about 37 and 39 and Riou still apeears the same age as when he got both of the runes! so I think that you just misread it thats all!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: