Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Dolph
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And now that I think about it, I'm wondering if Galleon is Arshtat and Sialeeds' father, I mean he's been in the Queen's Knights for years, right? could it possible he was once captain that was married to Arshtat's mom?
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Thanks ,Dzerassa, I wasnt sure , I seen someone post "Gizel is Marscal's youngest son" , I figured that he was the only son.

That was me. lol. I was simply stating that the youngest son is the one who marries the princess in the Battle God Tournament. And Gizel is considered the youngest son, because he is the only son of Marscal, so yeah.

Quote:
And now that I think about it, I'm wondering if Galleon is Arshtat and Sialeeds' father, I mean he's been in the Queen's Knights for years, right? could it possible he was once captain that was married to Arshtat's mom?

That is possible, because Galleon is said to be VERY loyal to the Queen. But, then again, not much else is said about him. I personally don't think that he's going to have that important of a role in the game.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gizel is older then Eurum right? how old is Gizel? I thought that the eldest son would marry the princess, seeing as he would be heir to his nobilty status.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It doesn't matter since Gizel and Euram are not brothers anyway. They both are the current heirs of their respective families.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know that, but I'm saying I was just wondering who is older..I would take it that Gizel, but wouldnt that be wrong for either of them to marry a princess that is still a minor? she looks atleast 12,13 or 14..
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's nothing more a political marriage in the first place, so Lymsleia's age was of little concern. Gizel's heart belonged to someone else anyway.

As for Euram, I'd rather not think about that.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

It's nothing more a political marriage in the first place, so Lymsleia's age was of little concern. Gizel's heart belonged to someone else anyway.

Lemme guess, Sialeeds? he is still inlove with Sialeeds? I dont know why to think herself and Georg had a romance, Georg doesnt hit me as the "romantic type".

Quote:

As for Euram, I'd rather not think about that.

LOL Oh c'mon is he all that bad?? even some of the characters in the game seems to think, he's an idiot.

EDIT: Once again, can someone please delete one of my posts, I tried to delete it, but it wont let me deleted after I realized when I pushed the button to send my message as it was being slow like it wouldnt send, much appriciated in advance.

Last edited by Zahak on Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: