Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Webring Problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Webring Problems Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

None of the webring links work for a reason I cannot phatom, as inept with coding as I am.

I can only offer this nugget of non-information in layman's terms. I click on the links and get taken to a blank page which has a black background like the site. There is no information, no text, no nothing on these pages.

That's about it.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I basically have no idea what you mean, based on your information. Can you tell me a specific URL? I seem to have no problem at all with any of the webring links.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All five of them. Prev, Next, Join Us! and so on.

However, if they're working for you, it's possible that this is a problem confined to my computer. However, I think Blasphemey experienced a similar problem after I installed the code on my site, which is why I had it taken down until I could determine the cause.

I suppose it all hinges on whether this is happening to anyone else.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All of it is working for me as well.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing is that it may take a few seconds before the page loads. Before that, you'll only see a black screen.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tested them all my self, as Sars said there's just a black screen until the page loads for like one second.

But it works fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: