Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Unconnected Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's Yuber's relation to Pesmerga? We still don't know.
The execs said that we gotta wait until the last game to find this out.

How are Pilika and Jillia doing right now? Did they ever go back to Highland?
I like that theory that Queen is Jillia, and I always figured that Pilika will show up in other game... as Suikoden II is perfect build-up for her to want to take a quest herself.

Where did Viktor and Flik go?
Presumably, Fliktor rode off into sunset like old western heroes.

Why did Humphrey and Futch go to Crystal Valley if they found a dragon already? This one is weird, where did they put Bright? There really is no explanation, maybe Humphrey wanted a dragon, which would explain his absence in III, that, and being like 50-something... but hey, it worked for Georg, maybe Humphrey was done fighting.

What secret was Luc talking about? (We know that now)

What happens to Jowy, Nanami, and Riou?
They left Dunan, presumably, to take that "quest" they always wanted... and it'll be easy since they're all level 60 now.

What happens to Dunan now that Riou is gone? Who becomes the leader?
Somebody jumps in, like Lepant did for Toran.

Where does * Insert name of Star of Destiny * go from here?
Really, really vague... Kirke became a farmer, farming was good, Kirke doesn't cut off heads anymore, Kirke is a happy, happy man. Kirke probably had a family or something because he never came back.

Where's Viki going now?
To the land of Suikoden 6...

What's up with Jeane? She's supposed to be at Antei . . .
Leon's ending lied too, he didn't spend the remainder of his life in Kalekka.

How is Kiba Windamier treated in the history books of Dunan? In Highland?
Kiba was on the winning side, so he'll be a "hero". Highland on the other hand, is a dead country... maybe their beliefs will carry on in Sajah like the Southern beliefs have carried on in the south after the American civil war.

After reading the investigations and seeing the cut scenes, what's Georg, Killey, and Lorelai's past like back in Falena? Won't know til we play it, will we?

What about Harmonia? After Sasarai retreated, they disappeared from everyone's minds. After L'Renouille's liberation, Shu said they are still a threat. What's going to happen now?
Harmonia bided their time for awhile, and attacked Grassland... remember?

What happens to the Beast Rune? We see it on the floor, but is it dormant? Active? Sealed? Destroyed in the palace destruction? Floating around somewhere?
The void.

There's plenty more too. S2 was a great game, but like Suikoden in general, there's plenty of explaining still needed.[/quote]

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't type Axiose. I typed my combination of Flik and Viktor.
Flik tor.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Coketastic wrote:

What's Yuber's relation to Pesmerga?

How are Pilika and Jillia doing right now? Did they ever go back to Highland?

Where did Viktor and Flik go?

What happens to Jowy, Nanami, and Riou?
They left Dunan, presumably, to take that "quest" they always wanted... and it'll be easy since they're all level 60 now.

What happens to Dunan now that Riou is gone? Who becomes the leader?
Somebody jumps in, like Lepant did for Toran.

what yuber's connection with pesmerga. well they are from the similar clan, don't know which one. don't know if that means if pesmerga is from the unknown world or not.

how can jillia and pilika go back to highland when there is no more highland.

after the duan unification war they went to a village that was being attacked by vampires where they met a guy named edge. viktor gave the star dragon sword to him cause edge said he wanted to be a great swordsman and save his sister from the vampires. after that they traveled to harmonia with flik as usual to help fight harmonia in the higheast rebellion. not know where they went after that.

for jowy, riou and nanami the levels they gained in the game doesn't matter. all we know is that they went to travel the world.

shu beccomes the leader while he awaits for riou to come back to take the rightful spot.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shu becomes leader? ermm no.

Teresa Wisemail becomes president of the Duncan republic, Shu stays on in the role of stratergist, then retires, giving his position to Klaus. During the Higheast rebellion Shu came out of retirment to fight harmonia.

I dinr know waht he did after that.
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Unconnected Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hell_Fire wrote:
The question is, would Suikoden be even half as good if they were all standalones like final fantasy?

I don't know, man. All I know is what makes me glued to Suikoden is the fact that there's always some sort of connection from the other games; it could be through the characters, or a certain event. Some examples would be seeing Viktor and Flik in Suikoden II, references of the Dunan Unification War in the Old Books, and even seeing Apple made me smile. I enjoy seeing things in Suikoden games that trigger some form of reminiscence about the past Suikoden games. This is what makes Suikoden so unique, compared to the others.

Nothing seems to "end" in this world. And that's why I keep on coming back. My best guess is if Suikoden were a bunch of standalones like Final Fantasy, I probably wouldn't be as attached to it as I am now.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Coketastic wrote:
What happens to the Beast Rune? We see it on the floor, but is it dormant? Active? Sealed? Destroyed in the palace destruction? Floating around somewhere?
The void.

Remember in S3, destroying a True Rune will release its powerful energy. If the Beast Rune was destroyed, there will be no Higheast Province, instead there will be "Higheast Badlands."

Also in this site, I've read that True Runes return to where they were originally sealed (with the Sindarian technique) if the bearer dies. The beast rune has no bearer (it has, but a floor will not die, would it? It gets destroyed.) So if that specific chapel floor was destroyed, the Beast Rune could have returned to Harmonia, but "The Void" is not impossible as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: