Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Character(s) In Suikoden IV & Why [MAJOR SPOILE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Ted a lot this game for some reason. It added a little bit to his story and it's interesting to see what he was like before Tir came along.

I also really liked Aldo because he wanted to be Ted's friend so badly. I found it endearing. :shock:
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This dude represents 75% of the Suikoden 1 and 4 cast.

Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its A Calyps0 wrote:

COMEDY GOLD
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its A Calyps0 wrote:

What the above poster said!

Back on topic, my favorite characters from IV were definately Snowe and Ted, because they actually had development. Ted's part of the game was one of the few parts I REALLY got into. I also liked Kika and Hervey, just for coolness factor, and Reinbach the third, because...how could you not? XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought Lazlo was cool. I liked his Twin Swords and the Rune of Punishment. His Magic wasn't too bad as well.

Snowe was okay, his character was really good and i liked how his attitude was shown in the game. It's shame he wasn't given a bigger roll after Lazlo's exile.
Keo

JutsuNinjas

1161 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Champo hes gust funny and hes a fat cat gota love that
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Kika a lot she is so hot and that tatoo. C'mon she is so beautiful! Why she didn't had a True Rune so we could have her forever. xD...
Yontory

9094 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Maxine. The best female magician ever. I like her personality and her power.
2. Bartholomew. He's strong, he's cool, and he looks like a fisherman.
3.The assasin who opened a confession room. Its funny.

Flying Moon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favourite characters would be the four other Gaien knights, Tal, Kenneth, Paula and Jewel.
Tal's attack is the highest, and his recovery action is cool, [ flipping somersaults ] and his earth rune is useful in the early stages against bosses.
Kenneth has a cool uniform, speed and agility would be his fort. his rune is also useful against the first few bosses.
Paula has a really good uniform, depictating her as an elf before we even knew of the Na-Nal elven community. she may not be as proficient in fighting melee as the others. but her magic skills are stronger, and her wind rune is the strongest in the early stages in the game.
Jewel has a unique look, and her character is somehow different. i didnt know that she actually has a crush on Snowe till later in the game. Her recovery action is nice [ can she really jump that high ?] and her melee combat is also strong.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Besides Lazlo, I really like Eugene, Lino en Kuldes, Ted, Snowe, the ninja's and Ms. Jeane

*laugh* I know that's a handful but, those are my list. I like them because of their charater, whether it's being very shy, or being very independant, or being very sexy *cough*Chiepoo*cough*

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i didn't like eugene until tactics cause he was a lot more stronger in that than 4.

i mainly stuck with lazlo*of course*,snowe when i got him and his 3 costumes,ted and jeane.that was my strongest group in that game and it could easily defeat the tree in no time.

my 2nd team with my other 4 fav characters when akaghi,mizuki,ameria,and king lino en kuldes.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Kika and Ameria! They're so beautiful and also are good fighters.

I also love Lazlo, Tal (yes, the somersaults!) and Paula. Lino for the most coolest king I've ever seen and my personal favy, NOAH! So cute

the RaWrNeSs! :wink:

and oh, put in Mitsuba and Mizuki too!

Sigurd is so handsome!!! :mrgreen:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, believe you me, I have plenty.

Kevin & Pam: Ahh, the steamed bun makers, hailing from Iluya Island. No other characters in a video game can make me drive 10 miles to the nearest Dim Sum joint to get four Steamed Meat Buns, after a session with Suikoden IV. Sometimes, when I'm in the ship, I can smell their steamed buns in the game. Kevin and Pam, I take my steamed bun, and salute you both. Thank you.

Keen: Every time I see this guy's pic, I just bust out laughing. He's one creepy old man. But despite his funny appearance, he has that sweet confessions booth. I like it a lot, since you get to find out a little bit more about certain characters. The information you find out isn't as juicy as Richmond's and Kidd's investigations, but it's still pretty cool to check out.

Helga: Any chick that swings two mean axes is cool in my book. She's very strong and barbaric, yet still cute! Good job to whoever designed her.

Dario: It's funny how his son looks and acts nothing like him. Dario is one-half of the Berserker Attack, which is my favorite unite attack of Suikoden IV. I like his personality a whole lot; he talks like a big shot pirate, but he isn't really one. The only thing he gets soft is when he's around his son, which is kinda cute. He reminds me of my uncle. And I like how he sports the kung-fu shoes.

Gau: Uga! He's the other half of the Berserker Attack. He doesn't say much in the game, and he doesn't have to. "Uga" says it all. Uga.

Gretchen: I like the fact that she takes her swordsmanship real seriously. She's quite talented. I have her leveled up pretty high, so I can just watch her wreck shop. She's pretty cute, too.

Agnes: She's going to make a cute strategist one of these days. I like her outfit; The frog buttons on her jacket, and her boots makes it very Asiatic.

Tanya: For some reason, she reminds me of Paris Hilton. Except Tanya is much more intelligent.

Lilen: The token cute mermaid chick.

Mizuki: I like her stoicness. It's cute. Like Kate, I'm rooting for her and Akaghi to hook up.

Kika: Her Falcon Rune is bananas. It looks crazy, and best believe, it hits for crazy damage, too. she's a tough pirate chick, yet very pretty. Definitely one of my personal favorites.

Well, I believe that's all of them.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: