Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About the US version info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah same here,it is for me as well, especially along with FFVII Advent Children coming out, well Skymansxeno, Spring starts on March 20 so it most likely will still come out as planned, since they have really no reason to delay it..
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm getting this game the 29th after school. It'll give them plenty of time to have it ready for me to grab from them...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I gotta wait till after my b-day dunno if my parents may actually order it on the internet
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got a countdown calender going I made! I made a calender of March with different Suikoden V characters on each day (as it gets closer to the release, the characters become more significant to the Prince). Each night, I put a sun sticker on that day :D.

And on the 29th, I'll power-walk to my car after school, speed off to Gamespot, pick up my pre-ordered copy, speed home, and play the game non-stop for the rest of the week (not including school/homework time, but I did ask off almost all week from work!). It's gonna be a looooooooong wait though...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

poorguy171 wrote:

And on the 29th, I'll power-walk to my car after school, speed off to Gamespot, pick up my pre-ordered copy, speed home, and play the game non-stop for the rest of the week (not including school/homework time, but I did ask off almost all week from work!). It's gonna be a looooooooong wait though...

i'm going to make sure i'm up early so i can be there once ebgames opens up so i'll make sure i get my copy.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here, I plan to buy it on the same day.
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Same here, I plan to buy it on the same day.

Ditto here.

I'm going to kill somebody if all the stores around me end up not getting it in until a week and a half (or It was two weeks and a half? I was too busy freaking out to remember) after the release date. That happened with Suikoden Tactics and it almost drove me up the wall.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Gamestop was nice enough to inform me that Suikoden V will not arrive until the 29th. I was a little upset that on 3 visits, I was given the Date March 16th, but oh well.

Anyway. They also informed me Brady would be doing the artbook. I'm really hoping that they just decide to go ahead and Translate the Japanese version into English. They Japanese Art book is so sexy.

Yeah. Gonna call at noon or so. Depends on weather or not I get up by noon or not. Either way, as soon as I'm informed that it has arrived, I'll be heading there ASAP in order to pick it up. I've been waiting for George's story for as a long as I can remember, so nothing's gonna stop me from getting it the day it's available.

The release dtae does worry me though. Going up against Kingdom hearts II is a huge mistake, considering how...rabid SquareEnix's fans can be about their new games.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HaHa...I am gonna buy it once it launch in any gameshops near my place!!!Then I am gonna rush home and play!!!It doesn't hard to get the game here anyway... :mrgreen:
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your lucky i gotta wait until my b-day who knows what they get me and it is only 15 days before my birthday when it gets released((atleast that))
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm.. Can i ask something?

I'm an Asian living in Asia so i have no idea... How much would a typical PS2 game like well... Let's say Suikoden 5 cost in USD? When it first releases... Or let's just ask... How much will Suikoden 5 cost when it gets released?
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I would get Suikoden V before I get KH2.. though I am a SquareEnix fan too, I am more focused on Suikoden.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobold, most PS2 games cost 50 US dollars, and I bet that Suikoden V will probably follow suit. Less important games may cost 40 dollars, as was the case with Suikoden Tactics. It's possible Suikoden V may also fall into this cheaper category, but I think since it is a major numbered game in a fairly important franchise it will be full price.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew wrote:
Kobold, most PS2 games cost 50 US dollars, and I bet that Suikoden V will probably follow suit. Less important games may cost 40 dollars, as was the case with Suikoden Tactics. It's possible Suikoden V may also fall into this cheaper category, but I think since it is a major numbered game in a fairly important franchise it will be full price.

Suikoden IV was forty, as well. Konami seems to "budget-price" all of their non-killer-app type games.
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me, or does it seem like Suikoden games are coming out faster than pokemon for the gameboy color?

This worries me a bit since I'm not to sure on the quality of a game if it hasn't been worked on for an extensive period of time.(to get the bugs out and such)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: