Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

FFP; the suikox of Final Fantasy (mostly)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decado

Desert Elite

Potch
Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, apathy isn't the prime requisite for a commander willing to shed 3D blood and sweat in his quest for 16bit glory and dominance... So I'll need willing people ideally.

Uncle Jowy's Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or even better join me (yes I am finally a king) in the strugle to fefeat anything that has more than 1 bit ( i am king of Corneria first place in first fantasy).

Pilage and Plunder

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the site a lot and I urge anyone who looks at this to join. I would like to see it thrive as good as this site. Right now I believe there are only 152 members or so and I'm not sure howmany of those are active but the site is cool. There are a few RP's that are cool and a duel system that is also awesome. 8-)

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would definitely recommend, to anyone who has not yet joined this site; but has thought about it in the past, to sign up to FFP as soon as you can. Some cool things are now going on at this forum, which will make the existing nations twice as active, if not more. Plus the regular site is getting pretty busy, and the War System will be implemented soon enough. I love Suikox as much as the next person, but if you would like to add a site to your list, in similar greatness to this very forum, then I would advise you join the Final Fantasy Platform forum.

Any help you need, or any questions that require answers, will be well provided over here. Worthy and active members do not go unrewarded, that I can assure you. Hopefully we see you stop by sometime. If not, well then I will always be around Sars' fine site.

-Traz.
perfectcircle

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea, and now we have a podcast wich you can check out in the general section. Also, we will hopefully be starting the war up again. So if you havent already, come and check it out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: