Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pros vs Joes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Pros vs Joes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all i can say is that this show is going to be freaking awesome and funny as hell. it's all these average joes who think they can do better or just as good as the pros are in sports. from the commercials i have seen of this all the joes get their @sses beat hard by the pros. it's just so funny. some of the pros that will be on it will be bill romanoski, bill goldberg, dennis rodman,jerry rice, mugsy bogus, some softball pitcher, hershel walker and some others. this show is going ot be great. 8-)

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely sounds worth looking into, though I'd kinda like the pros to get their bums handed to them. Has it already aired or will I still be able to catch it, and on what channel?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's starts this coming up monday on spike tv.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: