Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

108 Stars of Destiny Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak wrote:
I hope Zahak is one of the SODs, alot of people were saying that that could have been him in the trailer that the hero,Georg,Lyon,Kyle,Miakias and Galleon were fighting with the axe, now least theres hope that he will be a possible star of Destiny, seeing as that he carries a sword rather then an axe, his art , he kinda lookslike Sephiroth..

I was the one who said that that the Golden Axe Wielder was Zahak back when the 1st Trailer was out. During that time, you could only see Zahak's upper body so I mistook him for the Golden Axe Wielder. I later found out I was wrong when it was pointed out that Zahak's artwork could be seen in the short trailer with a lot of character artwork in it. Also, I was able to see the Golden Axe Wielder's artwork so I knew without a doubt that Zahak and the Golden Axe Wielder weren't the same person. Anyway, I hope both Zahak and Alenia become SoDs and have a cool unite attack together.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak and Alenia will probably be two of the last stars to join. They might join after seeing the truth about the Queen or something like that...but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far, they are two of my favorite characters, so I hope they join. Does anyone know who will take the narcissist's star in this game? Is it Euram Barows?
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well we do not know if the barrows are actual stars of destiny((or i just didn't do my homework)) I say it may be a knight((just speculation)) or possibly Ferid
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed, Holy Paladin.. yeah most definetly.. Zahak and Alenia will probably play the part similiar to the aternate knights od Razril type thing, or just as any other SOD, that you meet in the beginning who's against you at first and joins you later on in the game, as MMan said, I was actually hoping that Zahak and Kyle would do a unite attack, since they kinda of remind me of one another.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also similar to Duke's team in Suikoden 3 partially, you may be losing a battle and they may come and offer to help or something....we await SARS's review...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope Sars does this quickly. I wish I was SArs he is so lucky can understand Japanese and is able to travel to Japan. Andowns a website I wish i was him :(
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
I think Zerase will have Luc and Ted's star. She seems to have a powerful rune, if not a true rune.

SPOILER
Seeing how Zerase is the guardian of the Stone Tablet, ya it seems like she would be the Tenkan.
I knew the chance was slim, but I was still hoping Luc or Ted would return...

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
Dzerassa wrote:
I think Zerase will have Luc and Ted's star. She seems to have a powerful rune, if not a true rune.

SPOILER
Seeing how Zerase is the guardian of the Stone Tablet, ya it seems like she would be the Tenkan.
I knew the chance was slim, but I was still hoping Luc or Ted would return...

Interesting (responding to spoilers, highlight to read)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She guards the Stone Tablet? Does that bear any significance to her rune? Like, she's got a Star Rune, so she looks over the thing listing the Stars of Destiny? Leknaat must really be taking a backseat to this chick, haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all we know this can be a darkside of Leknaat or just Leknaat undercover or Leknaat with a different name. or leknaat with a different name and cape. Because people have stated before that she looked like leknaat. Parhaps Leknaat did something and this is the result of what Leknaat did.
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe she's Leknaat's apprentice, and something will cause her to lose this position? Then Leknaat replaces her with Luc inbetween 5 and 1... I'm not sure if the timeline here matches at all, though.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It does look like her, but spouting all that stuff about killing people and taking their runes kind of goes against her personality, don't you think? If it's her, I hope she's got one hell of a justification.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps this is just a split image of her or Windy since i believe they were sisters((Not sure if they would look alike)) but for allwe know Leknaat may just have a surviving evil twin or have an evil clone
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can confirm Leknaat is back i just saw a pic of her she looks incredibly more pompu and looks like an angel and is more transparent as well

Dwarves are back as well as i saw a girl with a gun and the dwarves may be the ones fixes up the castle with the beavers
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
Perhaps this is just a split image of her or Windy since i believe they were sisters((Not sure if they would look alike)) but for allwe know Leknaat may just have a surviving evil twin or have an evil clone

When they say "sisters", that's just what they called each other, because they were from the same village, and they all called each other "sister". Zerase could be from the same village as well. It's so cool that she has the tablet in this game. That confirms that she's a SoD, because some people were thinking that she wasn't going to be one. She's definately going to be an important character. Can't wait to hear more about her.

Was it confirmed that the Star Rune was a True Rune? If so, then we KNOW she'll have Luc and Ted's star, because that star houses people of true runes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: