Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

News images (2 last Queen's Knights, Romance?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With all these suitors to the prince perhaps they'll have to call it Suikoden V: Dating Simulator RPG!

All this talk does remind me of that though, it would be amusing if they talk about all these diverting paths and choices in the plot that affect the endgame, but if the only changes were what female companion accompanied you through the story! XD

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, reminds me of Fire Emblem's support system...You could marry your character with someone else...

That would be an interesting twist to the game, but who knows if it'll be included...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A bit off topic, sorry: What if Konami was to put Tokimeki Memorial and Suikoden together? Whoa!

And Luther, uh, all those links link to the same place. And I can't see that as nothing else than a friendly hug, atleast not yet.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj wrote:
And Luther, uh, all those links link to the same place..

Indeed... At the begining, I wanted to point on every image, but for some reason I don't know, the images 'links are redirected toward the unique page.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So they're all gonna be based on love and from what i read Lyon will die if you don't get a romance scene between her. I think this is gonna call for two play throughs for most of us. on the downside if you do certain scenes you may lose characters.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We don't know for certain there will be love scenes in Suikoden 5. All we have are the screenshots with the captions by Dengeki magazine which like SARS says could be misleading. At this point I think its still very much speculation, which is all fair game.

But as for doing two (or more) playthroughs, it has already been indicated by King that there will be story branching and possibly multiple endings, so we'll probably have to do two (or more) playthroughs regardless of whether there's romance or not. Tho, I'd love to see a romance if it was done well. The two 'candidates' for it are quite good. Lyon seems very likable, Miakis has her charms... and, this is just my fantasy but..., to make things really interesting (and the choice really hard, for me at least), throw miss-political-whizkid Luserina into the mix... :mrgreen:

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Other pictures from the same source:

http://o.pic.to/5v6mr

The woman's name on the 4th picture seems to be "KISARA".
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luther wrote:
Zaj wrote:
And Luther, uh, all those links link to the same place..

Indeed... At the begining, I wanted to point on every image, but for some reason I don't know, the images 'links are redirected toward the unique page.

That's because that takes you to a temporary image storage service. They only last for a few hours to a day. It's best to save those elsewhere or something.
Holy Paladin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luther wrote:
Other pictures from the same source:

http://o.pic.to/5v6mr

The woman's name on the 4th picture seems to be "KISARA".

That woman is the possible wife of Logg and mother of Lun and Sabaru.

Last edited by Holy Paladin on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a woman behind those things? I'm sorry, I couldn't make her out.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: