Suikoden Unique and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valkyrie Profile Shrine and Forum!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Valkyrie Profile Shrine and Forum! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe that I posted my shrine here about a year ago, but I've done some major work and branched away from what I was doing when I advertised then. So I hope everyone's okay with me making a new thread.

Anyway, I have recently been working on a personal site of mine, and included in the links is a Valkyrie Profile shrine that I have been (neglecting) working on for nearly 3 years. I plan to host a variety of shrines once my life calms down a bit so I can start playing my rpg's again, but the VP shrine is mostly finished.

You can find the link at http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/valkyrieprofile.shtml. I still have a lot of errors to correct, and some dungeon walkthroughs to add (most notably, "special" dungeons such as Jotunheim, Seraphic Gate, etc) but other than that I think it's well done. Very simplistic, overall.

I am also looking for VP fanart and fanfiction so if any VP fans here see this link and know of some resources or people to ask, don't hesitate to post here and point me in the right direction.

I have also opened up a forum to go with my VP shrine. It's quite small as of right now, so I of course am looking for new members to have fun and frolic with...THAT link is http://s15.invisionfree.com/vahallaonline

I plan to do a lot with the forums and expand it/introduce new features as time goes on. If you're a VP fan or a gamer in general looking for a place to hang out, my small community would make you feel welcome =)
Arcana

The Engineers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to have fanfiction here and there. I still supposedly have a VP mailing list that is centred around writing stories that I started back in 2001 or so, and has never took off. It was supposed to be a writing game, but most of the authors have disappeared and now just write about the characters every once in a while.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Shrine and the forum are both great places to check out. If you are an avid Valkyrie Profile fan, I advise you to check them out. Even if you are not too familiar with the Valkyrie Profile game/s, you can still have a lot of fun at the forum, especially since some cool advancements are set to take place in the coming months. I visit very few sites outside of Suikox, so this one has my patented Seal of Approval.) Now is a great time to start posting around the forum so you can clock up some of the site's currency, which will give you a great head start for the RPG system that the place will be getting at one point or another. Check it out, at the very least.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aww Trazzy Wazzy <3 You should join up too, you know ;)

Quote:
I used to have fanfiction here and there. I still supposedly have a VP mailing list that is centred around writing stories that I started back in 2001 or so, and has never took off. It was supposed to be a writing game, but most of the authors have disappeared and now just write about the characters every once in a while.

That's too bad. VP fanfiction seems hard to come by. Any little stuff that I can get a hold of, I want to feature it in the shrine...which will be completed by the time my birthday rolls around at the end of this month YAY. God knows I've worked on it way too long >>
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: