Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

CD Identification Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: CD Identification Question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had some Suikoden MP3s for a while that I got from a friend of mine that I've never ever seen online, or anywhere. I want to know if anyone's heard of these tracks. They are labelled as follows.

Album ID tag: "Genso Suikoden - Itsuka no Michi"

Track 1: Tsumetai Kaze (One of the Suikoden III plains themes, or town themes, which I can't recall at the moment) It's the track called "Cold Wind" on the S3 soundtrack.

Track 2: Itsuka no Michi (Mountain Path theme from Suikoden III)

Track 3: Plastice Castle in the Air (I don't remember this theme. It might be original.) EDIT: I got it! It's the "Council" theme in Suikoden III in the Vinay del Zexay chamber. Wow, the arrangement's excellent. They took the theme and just totally transformed it. It's very well-done.

Track 4: Reminiscence (Reminiscence, from Suikoden II. It's a vocal version that's different from the one that's already on the vocal collections. This one's better, if you ask me.)

Anyone have a clue where these tracks came from? Maybe a bonus CD or something?
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A track called "Plastic Castle in the Air" was on the Orrizonte soundtrack, but it was a vocal arrangement that sounded like a variation of S2's castle theme. Is that the same one you're talking about?
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The individual track might be, but this is definitely not the Orrizonte soundtrack. The track does not have vocals on it.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there are several vocal collections, then they make an Asian and Celtic collection CD, there is another arraged soundtrack, I foget the name, but there are a lot of them. Its just they are expensive to buy so I don't own any.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arcana

The Engineers

190546 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should perhaps clarify. These four tracks come from the same CD (supposedly), and are not the same tracks that can be heard on the Orizzonte, Celtic, or Vocal tracks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: