Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Real World Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samurai X

The Hokies

74481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Well I'm glad some people got a kick out of my topic (it was all meant in good fun, people) and those that found anything offensive or sought the need to refute what I was trying to do need to maybe lighten up.

I guess this is partially directed at me. I like discussing these kind of topics so sometimes I may sound serious, but as you say its all in good fun. Also, I was not trying to disprove you, I just dont agree with what you said. I cant prove you wrong anymore then I can prove myself right.(Did that make sense?) :)

Back on topic...

Dunan and America are good comparisons because their was internal conflict both in Dunan and America. America was made up of thirteen colonies and they often disagreed with each other before and after the Revolution. As seen in the Muse meeting, Dunan's leaders could not cooperate very well either. In both countries this led to some very dangerous situations which almost threatened their freedom.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indonesia, well it could be a nice setting for real world Suikoden.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calupict wrote:
Indonesia, well it could be a nice setting for real world Suikoden.
Indonesia, eh? That could probably be like the Island Nations area, wouldn't you think?

But the Island Nations is more of like the Southeast Asia region, not only Indonesia. With all those white people and royal looking people, like that Count Vingerhut guy, they look like colonists to me, i.e. the British/French/Dutch/Spanish. But then again, i haven't played SIV. GRRR!!! :evil: I must play!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The same things goes with me. I haven't play the game.
But it's true we have colonized by Dutch for 350 years and there were French (indirectly) and British in the process and also Japanese too at the 2nd world war. But the funny thing is even I'm living in Island I don't like the sea. I prefer the mountain (a lot of in Java).
The southeast Asian people is alike one and another. Even so I as the Indonesian still can separate it (yeah slightly).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't bring politics into this. I don't appreciate you saying a great man invaded a country for his own gain, much less that the terrorists are heroes in this thing.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: