Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Person you want most badly to join the 108 stars!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shouldn't spoilers be in black text? XD

I would personally like to see Roundier Haia so we can find out what the origins of the Falcon style are, and potentially figure out how it got to Kika down in the island nations. A potential problem of course is that the Roundier should technically be the strongest user of the Falcon rune, and being better than Kika's 3x damage is serious ouch material.

Regardless I'd love to see the origins of the style... though with the timeline as it is perhaps Kika was the original Falcon user, Haia adapting it later on... or perhaps even being a descendant of Kika - though that is unlikely due to Kika's story.

Like I said Haia would explain a lot more about the Falcon style, and since the falcon rune has been in all games ( bar GS3 with phoenix ) - they might as well let us know how it got around.

-89 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted from s4 i can't find that freaker i've heard on how to get him but it's like to annoying. why can't he just find where my home base ship is and just ask to join.
(must they always require something?)
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always wanted Lucia in my party during S2, it was the whip, i just though she looked so well i hate to say it but: i liked her because she looked cool (thank god this wasnt about yuber or the king would have my head on a stick). unfortunatly, i was never able to realise this dream, i hope konami will let us have S3 soon, its like being put on the naughty step for living so far away from Japan... its not like ive never ate sushi, isnt that enough?
TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Troy would have been amazing to have in my party. So it's either him or Solon Jhee from II
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rowd: This guy was such a terrible loose end. Rowd should have either been struck down in a major way or through some typical RPG circumstances, joined the party. I know, He's quite the sleaze ball/bastard but surely theres been tenkai stars that have been accompanied by worse? I..uhh...can't really think of one right now but uh...yeah.

Troy: His whole role in the game and even Lazlo's offer at the end of the game seemed to be leading up to Troy becoming a star of destiny. It really didn't seem fair. It's the classic dangling the meat while on the treadmill scenario.

Glenn: Okay I know this one is abit selfish because He served his part in the story well enough but I think I speak for everyone that loved seeing him put Snowe in his place that it would have been nice to have him around a lil longer.

Flame Champion: Much like Troy, This guy was all hype. You believe you're going to get to experience this frenzied misunderstood hippie eternal youth in battle firsthand but you never really quite get that opportunity the game at times seems to build to...not even a flashback? Damn. Thanks for the rune though......jerk.

Last edited by Dr. Chaos on Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to dislike Rowd but then I read on suikosource that he joined the army and was trying so hard to get promoted so that he could afford to get his blind sister seen by a doctor. When I read that I liked him and wished he'd joined the 108 stars.
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow..I never in a million years would have thought with his actions Rowd would have a motive like that. Honestly though, it doesn't make him any less of a bastard to me. Not once for even a second did He ever seem to regret anything. I always figured his ego was driving him to go along with all that, not his heart.

I guess it's true, It's always the ones you least suspect..
Gizel Godwin

Godwins 1st Brigade

38778 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dr. Chaos wrote:
Not once for even a second did He ever seem to regret anything.

He did ask for Riou and Jowy's forgiveness when they were in the jail in Kyaro before they were taken to the gallows. It seemed to be sincere.

To answer the topic question...Lucia in Suikoden 2. It would have been nice to have a decent whip-user in the game (go away Badeaux)...plus, she would've taken Pesmerga's star, so I wouldn't have had to see his mush again.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I would like to see Hikusaak as a SOD. Maybe in a Suikoden game that focused on the fall of Aronia, just to see if he's still alive or not.
vspirit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hikusaak IS a SOD, isn't he not? A Tenkai, in fact. Just not in any of OUR charts tho.

When Troy chose to be fish food, I felt cheated. Granted I'm aware that he's not a star cos you'd already have all 108 stars (should you have chosen not to execute Snowe) by then but still...

...it sorta made me wonder that if I HAD executed Snowe, would I get him instead. It's pretty doubtful and I never tried, but if it's at all possible, and I'm sure I woulda already heard no end to it if it indeed was, I woulda sacrificed Snowe in a heartbeat. Friendship attack? WHAT friendship? xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: