Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any fans of Albert Odyssey out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sesshomaru

47809 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Any fans of Albert Odyssey out there? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey everybody I was at a game store and they had a bunch of Sega Saturn Games for ten bucks I bought 4 of em' among them was Albert Odyssey its absolutley awesome I've beat it already (bought it about a week ago its very short)So I wanted to see if anybody had the honor of playing this game,if you haven't ask me and I'll tell ya the story.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Albert oddyessy is pretty good but it suffers from no charector development being how it is sooooo short. case in point being some dude you saw at the begining of the game dies later on in the the game (u dont see him sense) And your supposed to be feeling sad that he died. IT is just riduclus i didnt even know who the dude was for the longest time either.

but 10 bucks is an awesome deal man. I paid like 3 or 4 times as much on ebay like 2 years ago. I supreamly doubt if they have it but if you see Dragon Force, shining force 3 or the much valued Panzer Dragoon Saga there for 10 bucks buy them right away. Even if u dont like the games you can make a small fourtune on ebay. (PDS alone goes for 100 bucks used IF your supreamely lucky to get that price 150 is more like it. and a mint one can go as high as 500 bucks)

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Albert Odessey is one of the greatest RPG's on earth.Eggith Cyrene the guy you mentiond that died later [Albert Odessey spoiler]
-
-
-
-
-
did you mean Estan that guy you met in Karnia, I was to young to know if he lived or died.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, careful with that submit button. *fixes, then kicks to correct forum*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: