Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pepsiman
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Quote:
But it is on the PS1, the racing part in the genre is correct but don't imagine cars, Pepsiman runs from place to place, a screenshot of the game is imprinted in my mind...

Dude, I've already played it. He runs in a first person view. Auto-running too. Good game. Kinda hard, and maybe for some of you boring though.

Good eh? Is generally regarded as a bad game but that doesn't mean that some people wouldn't like it, hmmm, you make me wonder now if I should try it out...

Eh, everything solved then, but still do get Fighting Vipers he is really good there, and I'm not sure if he had a guest star appearance in any other games...
Azuriell

Darksorrow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES! I've played it, well actually my cousins but I've always watched, the game sucked but my 5 years old brother (long time ago) loved it.
Damn the game was a waste of money, poor cousins of mine.
Magic Is Made To Burn People, Not To Help Them Or Amase Them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: