Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Billy's game...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with everyone else who says that Billy's mini-game is the most horrible and unbearable game in whole of the Suikoden history (I really loathe the whole game but like Billy though he is a little annoying).

In any case, I really don't know how many times it takes to get that tunic but I believe that it won't take you a lot before getting it.

So you only have to be patience and try a little more, and to make you feel better you aren't the only one to face bad luck with his game since I too never made my game perfect because he never gave me the recipe that he holds (I believe it's called pork bean or something like that).

Anyway, as I said before just keep on trying and don't give up until you start hitting you PS2 with a hammer :mrgreen: .

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally hate Billy and his stupid game almost as much as I hate Kenji(thats a lot) the first time I played him I lost my Goddes statueS it toke me hours of gameplay to get another one. :cry:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: