Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Rhapsodia] where do YOU get these?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david the great

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: [Rhapsodia] where do YOU get these? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was just woundering where do i find Rage Rune Cyclone Rune Thunder Rune Drain Rune and how do i get the Mercenary Group thanks.

*stop being lazy and type out the word. there's only two more letters, so it doesn't take THAT much effort.*
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thunder Rune comes with Jeane when you recruit her, the Drain Rune can be either found in a chest in the Obel Ruins or dug up in the Obel Ruins, I'm not sure which. Cyclone comes with Roget I think.

The mercenary group can be gotten once you make Chiepoo successful, then you can accept a quest and you'll find them in the Flowing Chamber of the Obel Ruins.
david the great

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks for the info.

*punctuation is your FRIEND-become aquainted with it.*
david the great

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh i have one more thing to ask before i start playing again. i heard there was a Legendary hammer that YOU can get and i was woundering where do YOU find it. thanks again
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's at the bottom of the Obel Ruins. It should be in a chest on Lv 5, but I'm not complety sure where it's located on the map.

(Also i don't know if u know but I think it may have just been a mistake but don't double post. Edit your topic please.)

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kill elemental dragons.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Antiheroking

Ringerike

795 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A little of topic and a little silly question. But anyway, how do you steal from monsters? Please reply. :oops:
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You need to recruit Noah first in Merseto.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Antiheroking wrote:
A little of topic and a little silly question. But anyway, how do you steal from monsters? Please reply. :oops:

Noah is the only character who can use the steal command, so you'll have to use her.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The legendary hammer is in the rage chamber of the Obel ruins in a chest you may need a great owl to reach it, enter the ruins on a fire day to get access of course. As far as the Mercenaries go, accept their challenge go to the flowing chamber and whip their butts they will join you after you defeat them, to get an owl go to the border villiage to recruit Fredrica, Jewel, Paula and Selma. Paula and Jewel show up on one each during the battle use one of your achers to hit the first rune cannon if you view the map before starting the battle you'll see where everything is. Just a little bonus tip, your welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelvingarinkz

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Drain Orb can only be found in the second floor of Obel Ruin but only when the enemies are Elementals and Spirits only

* if im wrong, then it will be Skeletons and Spirits ><

you can find the whole list of Orbs in gamefaqs.com ... :D
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually somewhat glad I read this topic. I had no idea where to find any of that stuff. Woo? I don't even think I've got a mage in my lineup at the moment, so the Runes aren't so vital...but I do need that hammer. Somewhat desperately. Assuming I even pick up the game to finish it at some point.

So with these Elemental Chambers that you all speak of, you have to go all the way down the Obel Ruins and finish Level 5, and then that unlocks the sixth level, and removes the purple crap on Level 5, right? ...Which means I have to go all the way down the Obel Ruins again. >.>

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: