Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Kyril + More [Spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forum Poster wrote:
Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Yeah, it's because Kyril is Yohn's son, and thus ages much slower, or doesn't age at all.

So he will basically live either a long time or forever? If so, Kyril could wind up becoming another Nash Latkje, popping up in some future Suikoden game.

He needs to learn how to act like Nash around females though. :P
I hope Kyril will be in Suiko5.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Kyril is now my favorite Suiko hero, I found it akward, that when you play as adult Kyril , he still sounds the same with the child voice, I was expecting him to have a young man's voice, so Walter and Yohn... you know?

SARS, what would be your suggestion for the best place to level up at? I'm at after you fight Roget again in El Eal Ruins..

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the next best place to level up is the ruins that become available after you finish the fight at eal el; it's also a good site to get much needed cash...*darned armor limitations.*

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually would take my characters to the Obel ruins level up a few times there.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking in some of my Game Informers in one picture for S.T. they showed the fight were you meet Simeon Kyril was at level 26 but had 9*9*9*9 for magic! In new game plus does he fully recover?

CLERKS
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks SARS. Sorry if I seemed smart.

This is a rheathorical question, but is there a chance Kyril is alive during Suikoden 3?
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 3? dont you mean Suikoden 5? >_>

MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean Suikoden 3, since that takes place the farthest in time.
Koeneloen

V-TOWN

4000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or maybe Suikoden 5:P haha
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That didnt make sense... but yeah theres a great chance he probably still is.

Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also did have a couple of questions regarding the main character, Kyril...

Well, I recently finished the game Suikoden Tactics / Rhapsodia... I thought it was really awesome for the most part, but short, if nothing else. Another thing that I thought was just too strange was that although Kyril was Walter and Yohn's son, why didn't he have any horns?! He looked COMPLETELY human! Also, is he ageless, just like a True Rune bearer, or is he more like an elf, you know... Being a half-breed and all that, with just a longer life. Andarc didn't specify at the end, so maybe Sars can come in and make my day on that! :mrgreen:

If he just ages slower, I'd tend to think that he's not alive at the time of Suikoden 3. And heck, even if he was ageless, there's really no telling if he was killed in some future event, though it'd be interesting to speculate on, I'm sure. :wink:

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thought of him being Walter and Yohn's son wasn't a surprise to me really, I do wonder how he managed to get by with only human physical characteristics.. I'm hoping they bring him back in future games, just so we can see how he copes with his choice.
Then again if he disappeared completely, maybe the gate opened again and he was able to go into the other dimension with his parents.. It's hard to say.

-My DeviantArt-
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn had very few goat characteristics and Walter had many human characteristics, so I guess that's why.(Obviously)
Aetherian

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, Yohn had a pretty good amount of goat qualities. She had the drooping ears, the curled horns, goat-like fur all over her body. We never saw her hands so those could either be hands or hooves. Her feet were hooves and, if you payed attention to how she walked/ran, you'd see that the legs had a reverse knee joint which appears in many animals. If one were to take a purely scientific approach to this, it would be hard to see how Kyril came out of the bonding without any of his mother's characteristics. Aside from the age thing, anyway. Personally, I found Yohn to be pretty hot.
tekknopirate

0 Potch
92 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kyril is a pretty weak main character. He has a very common and well known rpg motive, boy loses father to evil so boy follows in father footsteps for vengence. That has been done many times in storys even outside the rpg genre.

In combat I found Kyril to be pretty poor. His rune isn't good at all, my first play through I didn't use kyrils rune till the very end when he recieved his Final skill for it. Till then he mainly used he's Rage sword orb and did I mention it seems to take forever for kyril to get a turn in combat only to run up and b a few steps from the enemy and unable to hit them for being out of reach? AND HIS MOMS A GOAT! HIS DAD ****** A GOAT!! IS THERE ANY MORALS OR RESPECT IN THE WORLD ANYMORE?!

Only good thing bout him is his defense and final rune skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: