Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Food Items and Kidd's Investigations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Food Items and Kidd's Investigations Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone know whether or not the food items do anything funky when the characters are given their 'favorite foods' as per Kidd's Investigations? Any secret, or subtle powerups I haven't noticed?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, food items act the same way even if they are given to characters who like that food--or dislike it.
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the info! :D

Here's another one...
What about Mike? I have a suspicion that he is actually Zaj from Gaiden. Any bonus scenes if he's in a Nash party?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, no bonus scenes with Mike. Too bad because a lot more could have been done with Mike--and Nash for sure. Nash knew a lot of the other characters from the gaidens, such as Flik, Viki (and small viki), Apple, Jeane, Joker--and even Bell's mother. It'd have been so much better of there was some sort of interaction.
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're really making me want to rush out and buy all things Suikoden, Suikogaiden, etc! I feel like there are huge chunk of story I'm missing by not reading the manga's and whatnot. I've only seen one of the Gaidens, and I really attracted to the whole play system, so I pretty much left it my friend, with me as a spectator. It just seems that Mike and Zaj are awfully similar in appearance and theme (Some of the info I get was spoon fed to me), and the thing about him leaving with mysterious men had me thinking. That Shizu thing makes me think, too, but it seems like the Howling Voice guild would be more occidental. If I had to guess, I'd say she was one of the ninja gang, probably the most deadly of all of them, given her polite and innocent demeanor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: