Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

gordon (suikoden 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everytime i play Suikoden II i dread recruiting Gordon. It i suppose it has to be done though.

I just traded between Forest Village and Kobold Village bringing Crystal Balls to the Kobolds and Ancient Texts to the Foresters.

It does take some patience though as you have to wait a whil for Ancient Texts to build back up.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another way is to sell appraised antiques at the South Window post. Since they are dropped items, it's all profit.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeap, crystals to Kobold Village, and other shinny stuff..

Lamps and paintings should worth quite a lot. I suggest bringing them to South Window for a good deal.

Ancient texts, huh? I think a walkthrough I read once said one of these could be 'Old Books' you can place in your castle. Someone please clarify on this, it could be quite disappointing to find you've sold one of these Books.. they give quite an insight to the Suiko World.

.. Oyea, one of them Old Books contain trading tips..!! Be sure to watch out for that, or look through your library :)

Umm, i suggest you dont trade in your Celadon Urns if you haven't recruited Lebrante (the appraiser you find in.. Radat, if I'm not mistaken). It is the only thing he can't appraise (or so he says) :P and you need this to recruit him. These urns might be hard to come by, so make sure you safe it first.
Fiatri Sanorak

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You dont have to start trading only after you met Gordon, though. you can start whenever you like. I think it's better to trade whenever you can, so your profits accumulate and you dont have to start from scratch (and take long to get to that 50000potch goal!) because I dont think Gordon will minus you off your losses in trading, he just calculates your profits.

I did this all through the game and when I met Gordon he said I was only 3204potch short. Now that's quite a relief. After all, there's much to do in Toran rather than just trade.

Yep, you dont have to make profit from Gordon, you can trade wherever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: