Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

why is jeane always at suikoden series????

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blah1234

21109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: why is jeane always at suikoden series???? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im so confused......... administrator if you ever resd this please reply to this post.. if jeane a true rune bearer????? i mean shes in suikoden 4 is like way before the first suikoden1!! so basically shes immortal.. i dont know much info so i cant really conclude anything..... but i do knwo that she exist for a very long time lol! i hope someone here in this site will anwer this qustion.. oh! 1 more thing, ummm.. im not too sure if this topic has been brought up or has been answered in a different section since im new here.. xp
Viktor2008

Army of Hades

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not sure really, but your also forgetting something. Viki has been in every game as well. But she time travels so that probably why, now Jeanne I am not sure about. But its a good twist.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just look at her. I think that should answer your question.
Sex sells and Konami knows it!
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Numerous are the theories about how Jeane appears in all Suikodens, always young and with so much time between all of them (especially from S4 to S1, with 150 diference).
Nobody came to a conclusion until now, and I think that it will only be revealed in the last instalment of the series alongside many other things, like why Pesmerga persues Yuber, what's the deal between Viki and Little Viki being different stars, etc.

Although I believe that it was confirmed that Jeane isn't a True Rune bearer.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately, no one knows for sure.

However, there's already a thread full of guesses on the nature of why Jeane seems to be present in every single Suikoden. You might want to check it out here. Since that thread exists and is pretty much the same as this one, I suggest you head over there.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: