Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Just about to start Suikoden 3 (for the 1st time..)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say that I find that Accuracy is nearly essential (for me) in the first three chapters.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excalibur1027 wrote:
Most of the time it's true that there's usually something better to put on besides Holy Dash, but I like to think that Holy Dash is there to make the slower characters more useful in battle. Like I said, usually people like Twaikan, the lizards, etc. can never get to the enemy in time and they end up just getting in the way and takeing up space doing nothing and watching everyone else do all the work. But in my experience, I've seen that Holy Dash often helps them with that. True, it would be better for someone like Dupa to have Damage, or Swing. But honestly, how useful are those skills going to be if he can't even get to the enemy to attack them!?

I would take a guess that the theme for the battle system here is strength. If your offensive powers are high enough, then you will win the battle. Speed is not that important, unless it is to distract the magicians from casting their spells.

Very important to have are Swing, Accuracy and Heavy Damage. I love Swing. Attacking twice is fun! Especially if you can attack 3,4 or 5 times! I had one martial artist attack 7 times on one enemy! Swing must be abused! BUT....It will be wasted on certain characters. It will do nothing for Leo, for example. And as a matter of fact, most powerhouses will be a waste to spend skill points on Swing.

Accuracy and Heavy Damage helps those characters not built for Attack, like Queen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: