Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Where is Hikusaak?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahaha *crying and laughing at the same time*
yes, that post is so smart... :?

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Actually I rather did think Luc and Sasarai looked a lot alike.

..The part about them being clones of Hikusaak was true. They talk about that in Suikoden 3. That's why Luc is crazy and wants to destroy the world, because he's nothing but a clone designed to hold a True Rune, because nobody can have more than one. Except, potentially I guess, Windy, since it seems like she really wanted two...

As for Hikusaak himself, I'm almost positive that the Circle Rune actually makes him into a modern artist. I mean, who in the Island Nations doesn't want a trendy, ultramodern design for their flag?

Don't answer that.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another Iecbergin theory I missed! Brilliant, very brilliant!
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks. I'm currently writing an "as I play it" review of Suikoden 4. Hopefully I find time to finish it off before Rhapsodia comes out.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a mystery that I've felt like solving or had any good ideas on how to solve. I was sort of dissappointed in this one and the Lycanthrope Village one. But, I hope when I finally get around to finishing Suikoden 4, I'll have a new mystery to talk about.

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he's in haramonya of course after all he's the leader
and how can his nation be controlled if he's out .
so he is giving orders to someone to tell the people what do to
so he's at his room sitting all the time and playing suiko games :lol:
Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll make the random guess that he may have been a Tenkai star and thus was doomed to wander the world looking for good fishing holes. :lol: If he's anything like the other two, he probably has the worst physical attributes imaginable and thus would fail miserably at hackysack.

That or hiding from fangirls and praying to the Harmonian diety that they will forever exclude him from all fanworks that would probably include his cloned 'sons'
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: